Jump to content

bossk

Member
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bossk

  1. Happy Birthday bossk!

  2. Just got it put on today and by god it has a great note! still waiting to get it on a dyno next week to see what extra power it produces.Will keep this updated as I go,but for now I recommed it. ← Just had my car at torque performance and yes the exhaust does nothing for performance,Oh well least I sound good I suppose. A bit bummed out to be honest proberly expecting to much,never mind.
  3. Gidday I have just won that auction for the bonnet bulge cost me $145,and I am waiting for them to send it to me will keep you updated as to how much it will cost to paint and fit.
  4. Just got it put on today and by god it has a great note! still waiting to get it on a dyno next week to see what extra power it produces.Will keep this updated as I go,but for now I recommed it.
  5. Cheers mate I sussed it out today and for the stainless steel system $1800 NZ Dollars and for the budget system $1,077 NZ Dollars.Bloody dare considering it bolts on from the end of the cat.In saying this I still am thinking of buying it, as it is cheaper than the herrod systems.
  6. Yeah I have had problems with doing this,Might be alright on a standard xr6 turbo but once you have had it tuned with a ford flasher unit my bloody car sounds like a RX7,which to be honest pisses me off, it has definitey effected the performance of the veh as it back fires,farts,etc.
  7. Gidday could any one tell me what these new exhaust systems are like.As I am looking at one for my car,depending on the price. Cheers
  8. 4. brake sudder , warranty , the usual machine and hope for the best Mate I had the same prob with my XR6T and what it was is the brakes are heating up to much for the disks which in turn warped them so machining them does nothing and the only thing that will fix it is upgrading your brake package to PBR or Brembo. Besides this I have had no other probs.
×
×
  • Create New...