Jump to content

Blonk

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blonk

  1. I am thinking about doing the Saleen thing and dumping a small blower on the GT.. Will sleep on it though.. Will be hard to replace my baby...
  2. Sad to say but the phoon is gone... 5 and a half years of very happy motoring... Sad day today indeed...........
  3. Somebody say great man.!! I am here..!!
  4. No rain here in the Kimberly's, Thursday Flight to KL, and a typhoon (proper one) headed their way
  5. 5 days time I have Seat 1A to Kuala Lumpur.. Massive street party under the Petronas Twin Towers.. Yatcha's !!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Yep.. That'll do it !
  7. Yeh!
  8. Yeh
  9. Holdens Built Tuff
  10. Interesting thought I would share
  11. Clam Hunters Buffy... Not clam diggers We like to refer to ourselves as clam hunters as it should be taken as a serious sport, I have discovered a distant land where the clams are so plentiful it smells just like the ocean on a windy day.... The freshest sweetest clams a man could wish for. My Avatar lives in the north of Clam land so I get 7 days hunting clams before I go play husband.... Hence, Blonk rules !!!
  12. Just booked my next ticket to Clam Land.. Going in search of the elusive perfect clam.. Hows that content?
  13. Blonk Rulz.
  14. And the winner is ??????
  15. So whats happened to Ms Phantomchic..
  16. There is always the compromise between practicality and performance, unfortunatley for this day and age the cruiser just doesnt stack up...
  17. Hey turbo boys and girls....... I have had the new Toyaota Landcruiser V8 turbo (running 1.5 atm) for a week now and drove it on dirt 624 km today averaging 150 kmh..... Opinion? Not worth the $80k I paid for it.... Had it for 7 days getting through mud and difficult terrain and whilst absolutely capable, and life dependable, (responds exactly the same as the 1970 version), I find it very primative and agricultural for the year 2010.. No central locking, no power windows, and no fkn decent suspension once the velocity increases... Has 2500km's on it and by internet I have been offered $72k for a trade on a Cayenne..... Think I will cut my losses and spend the extra 100 on the tighter version of a 4x4..... Still have the Phoon.. Couldn't find it in my heart to part with it... Its headeed to Melbourne for an "Enhancement" I know this is off topic, but Ken would be proud of me... Can I take a blown Cayenne on our next SEQ cruise?????
  18. Drove the 3 series BMW yesterday, might go alright with a compressor on it. The GT with a small SC was another option...
  19. The Phoon is officially gone as of today.............. Whats next for the Blonksta..??
  20. He managed to find YouTube posts of my girlfriend on the Internet. Personally I find that a bit weird. Each for his own I guess. Enjoy though boys I know I do. And the second vid is not even her.
  21. As they say in Thailand 'up to you' I am secretly happy you are still stalking me though. Guess it adds another great facet of the Internet to your life. I fly in 30 minutes. Send you a photo fr suvarnabarmhi. Take care and say hi to mum.
  22. They believe in Buddha not jeepers chrissed. I guess you have to go there to understand. Thanks for the research Dags. You can find plenty more vids of her and she loves Starbucks coffee and beach resorts.
  23. Heading off to donate some more sperm to Thailand next week.. Tough job but I get by... Who owns all these F6's around Perth, there seem to be a motza of the fkrz...!
  24. Damn this.. Friday today and tomorrow an RDO, stuck in a goddaaamn construction camp in the middle of the Tanami Desert until Monday. that only serves Mid Strength Beer. A short 4 hour drive over a dodgey, severely corrugated track will find proper beer though.. Might be a good excuse to take the new site Land Cruiser (V8 Turbo Deisel) for a blast.... If there is a dust storm in Sydney tomorrow you know who to blame...
  25. Fkn good day if your name is XR09..... Bitchy looks a tad slippy though.......
×
×
  • Create New...