FPV6
Member-
Posts
110 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by FPV6
-
Nah I bought mine from Melbourne ex demo delivery to and sold by same dealership
-
Hi all Does any body have wider rear rims over the fronts do you find you get under steer at all
-
#365 2011 silhouette Sedan manual
-
Photo would be great
-
I'd spray it locally incase it gets damaged and you need to spray it again I'd get one from Bogan special as suggested as there in NSW that way you can check it out
-
Each to there own lol
-
I asked for warranty and how well do they line maybe we should ask for discount for group buy lol Stripes as you would put does look gay lol however for an F6 painting the bolge the same grey as the bumper would look hard
-
Item: FORD FALCON FG F6 XR6 XR8 GT BOSS BONNET STEEL WITH HUMP/BULGE. URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=320952505311 What do you think about these bonnet?
-
Hi All Not being seasoned as some of you guys specially those who are on there third XR6 or F6 I have a question my manual gear box taps at idel and goes away when the clutch goes in Traditionally I would say thrust bearing I rang ford they advised its normal due to large gears ect Is this true?
-
Got My New Process West Street Racer Airbox
FPV6 replied to ajbf6's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Now that the new beast has arrived and I've had a chance to look at air intakes this one other then the GT style looks the best the others seem to be the same just incorporating a K&N filter -
Why isn't people interested Subaru version of the same car? I wonder how long of wait they are?
-
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Lol besides my car is sitting in depo in Melbourne waiting shipping perhaps I fly down and race you but any time after Tuesday's good oh and look out Ute got 270rkw -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Whos pazzo lol -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Of the shelf ofcoarse F6 are better then XR6 deeeer that's clear, a platform to do up well that's up to the individual. How does that make me a snob I'm not saying all that own XR6 your XR6 are S##T, not dout there are those that have made there XR6 out preform a standard F6 good for them All I'm saying is for me I wanted F6 and no other would do is that ok with you Have you modified your car, are you coming to NSW to race or what lol -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
No snobbery here I've got nothing to prove to any body especially your self if I prefer an F6 over an XR6 that's my choice if I wish to spend a suposed $20, 000 more to buy an F6 I will, if you don't want to well that's great to. I bet your XR6 owes you more then my F6 lol -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
I see your point but again $64000 for a GT a supercharged car isn't so bad is it -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Well said I would of purchased GE6 prior XR6 and if I could go one step above an F6 and on the other side I was looking for F6E I had no chance of buying F6E in manual not even sure if they came in manual And as you said different strokes for different fokes I'm not sure how much better FPV could of made an F6 if you look around at other tuners and what they have and there cost for $56000 what more do we expect it's cheaper then a focus RS a Renault Megan on the money of a SS cheaper and quicker then a club sport Maloo ute so for $56000 what more do we expect it would be great if it where $35999 on road but that's just crazy talk -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Nah still would of went down the rd of an F6 lol why build up an XR6 to hope it was an F6 lol just joking lol -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Just to clarify I haven't bought new $46000 2011 7000km I had the option this or New XR6 I chose the F6 it's already depreciated for the year where as the XR6 was going to loose $10000 the moment it touched the road Nothing more nothing less further more I been a ford fan for 38 years it's not the latest craze for me I'll enjoy stock I'll enjoy it off tap -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
But you can buy a brand new F6 $54000 drive away why wouldn't you -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Guy calm down I don't care what you lot have F6 or XR6 I got one because I wanted an F6 and sure as hell didn't pay $65000 for it And Pauline I'm a old bloke starting to grey if I so wanted to buy a $19000 XR6 to eat my F6 I could of bought 4 Is it any wonder why prodrive sold its interests -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
There's a HUGE benefit, where forgetting they go better they stop better they handle better they look better That's confirmed and your welcome -
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Name a car that holds its value all cars take a hit new when there registered when new car warranty end and at the range where getting finance became harder 7 year mark Back to my point ripping 20 on an F6 and ripping 20 on a XR6 is the same It's for that same reason I want buy new demo or a year old with less then 10000km will do me -
Hi all what's the cost of replacement pads for Brembos
-
Fpv To Close - Future Production Exclusively At Ford
FPV6 replied to bunna's topic in FPV & Tickford
Pointless really if prodrive or what ever there called has sold its interest, well they sold there interest, not really anymore to talk about really, however we've established that we ganna drive torus or mailbu or some yankee crap, FPV are not really modified, power window and fuel caps cause your car to be stolen, FPV don't hold value and XR6 owners wish they had bought a F6 but they where about $20000 short Hahahahaha
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.