Jump to content

jarRAD--

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Exactly no point wasting money on a cheap one.. anyway they gave me a sheet witht he codes theat were in there. they are, P1572 BRAKE PDL SWITCH P1748 EPC P1534 RESTRAINT DEPLOYMENT INDICATOR (SEAT BELTS INDICATOR) P1507 IDLE AIR CONTROLUNDER SPEED ERROR P1474 LOW FAN CONTROL PRIMARY FAULT P0768 SHIFT SOL D ELECTRICAL P0763 C P0758 B P0753 A P0230 FUEL PUMP CURCIT FAULT P1703 BRAKE SWITCH OUT OF RANGE
  2. what was the problem as I am assuming that 2 years on u have fixed it lol
  3. I know this was 2 years ago but I am now having this problem.. just had it in at a trans place and they said that there is lot of fault codes in there but there is nothing wrong with the trans. just like yours its running perfectly fine when not in limo mode and even when in limp, just the bit where u cant go over like 45kms. they recomened a good auto elec to have a look at it. they didnt tell me what fault codes but I have oredered my own code reader hopefuly I get by monday so I can hopefully match thd same codes u got and confirm that it may be the ecu too. im just glad they didnt say it was this then that and make me have to spend money on things it isnt liek you did.
×
×
  • Create New...