Jump to content

phantomchic

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    14,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phantomchic

  1. VESA confirms qualifying changes Monday 06/04/2009 17:00 Author: Briar Gunther | Source: BigPond Sport - copyright BigPond Sport - copyright V8 Supercars Australia (VESA) has changed the qualifying format in time for the Hamilton 400 to give fans two distinct and stand-alone race days on an event weekend. VESA had initially rolled out rule changes for the 2009 season where a single qualifying session determined a driver’s grid position for both races on a dual-race weekend. But feedback received from drivers, teams and V8 Supercar fans after the Clipsal 500 demonstrated strong support for an individual qualifying session for each race. Starting at the Hamilton 400 in New Zealand next week, a 20-minute qualifying session will be held on Sunday morning at all two-race weekends. The original format of two qualifying sessions totaling 35 minutes followed by a Top 10 Shootout will be retained in the lead up to the Saturday races, while on Sundays the shorter (20-minute) session will set a new grid for race two. The VESA Board ratified the Sunday qualifying session during a teleconference last Friday, April 3 and VESA Chief Executive Officer, Cameron Levick, announced the changes today (Monday). V8 NEWS LINKY
  2. really WHO?
  3. whats with the $6.00 ????????????????????? I too have a friend who was chased by those NSW's then given an invoice with a bloody $2.00 on the end
  4. I believe ya
  5. not so cute when they grow up
  6. very roughly - 3-4k depending on the shop
  7. nah it was a request by my daughter
  8. I did!
  9. and those figures way exceed the salary rates in Job ads , at least in my area. I've noticed a significant drop over the last few months
  10. just a tad
  11. Morning
  12. ummm nick it's not just YOUR thread
  13. nope why
  14. I was thinking about it, had a look around but have decided I'll stay put
  15. well its a start... baby steps I spose till you make it to the good state
  16. but you are still in NSW (Not So Wonderful) arn't you?
  17. I got some good gear here if ya want not in the forseeable future... a few days in freaksville cured me of that notion
  18. it seems we don't reflect here what the Stats say (why am I not surprised) Aust Bureau of Statistics wage comparison link Salary Centre I concur dags
  19. How uuuuuu doin RHR ?
  20. only 2 hours till "House" - Hey there macka
  21. Hey ACE Whats doin ?
  22. Evening folks
  23. hi there
  24. he's in Canada aye !!
×
×
  • Create New...