Jump to content

underoath123

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    63
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by underoath123

  1. hello everyone my names Cal and im 21 soon to be 22, im very eager to get into the oil and gas/mining industry, after going through the forums the past two months I have realised alot of you guys work up north as we say over here in WA (fifo) im just wondering how alot of you guys got in and what sort of jobs you guys do and if there is any courses that would give me a better chance, im interested in process operations and electrical, I have done a electrical pre app but unforntunatly that was in 2008 and ive now been told I will not recieve credits for most if not all the modules, I had been offered apprenticeships on a few occasions back in 2008 but I just wasnt ready at the time with personal life, but now im ready to get out there and give it a go! I have nothing holding me back now. Im willing to do almost anything up north just to get my foot in the door and hopefully go from there. Any help and or advice is greatly appreciated Thanks.
  2. Hello everyone im interested in getting 3 guages in my car on top of the icc but I am unsure of how to do it, I have a few questions can anyone post some links to install guages in a fg xr6t ute, secondly is it a very difficcult task as I have limited knowledge about these sort of things and third if all fails is anyone willing to help me out with the install I will pay you for it, I live SOR perth. I will be purchasing a ss tripod in a week or two hopefully then ill have a look at guages. Thankyou for any help.
  3. second video on the way.
  4. just took a few quick pics and found some vids, the subs are only at about 75% atm still got stock speakers in rear guy at alberts wont turn subs up till my rear speakers are put in, and I am 6 foot 4 which explains why I have the driver seat so far back. btw most of you probably will hate my music:) parkway drive ftw. videos taking forever to upload I will add them to post once ready
  5. hey mate, just go all out like I did and get dual type r slimlines, one behind each seat, it is F****** BRUTAL
  6. could this be the cause of the noise? dont know alot about cars:) and if so is it something ford will fix under warranty, the car has just under 5 years of extended warranty I bought the car 1 month ago from a ford dealer thanks
  7. Hello I've just started noticing a noise from underneath my car it's happens when I'm driving along then put my foot down a little and I'll hear it. Is a sort of creaking/clunk noise also seems to happen when I am turning sometimes in the middle of the corner but usually on the way out of it, any ideas? 09 fg xr6t ute 51000 ks. The car still has another 5 years of ford extended warranty, wondering if it sounds like something they would take care of, Thanks near the end of the vid you hear a clunk, it seems very quiet in the video, but you can clearly hear it in the car.
  8. sounds like its from the rear right happens around almost every corner I take, usually while coming out of the corner
  9. Hello I've just started noticing a noise from underneath my car it's happens when I'm driving along then put my foot down a little and I'll hear it. Is a sort of creaking noise also seems to happen sOmetimes when I am turning, any ideas? 09 fg xr6t ute. Thanks
  10. underoath123

    Help

    So I've decided to remove the xr6 badges from my fg xr6t ute, two side ones no probs but the rear one has left some sort of glue behind, rather than sitting here for hours picking away at it I'm wondering what I can use to remove it without screwing my paint, thanks
  11. hey guys ive noticed in my 09 xr6t ute when I put my foot down fairly flat I get a little rattle from under the car, its loud enough to hear but not overly loud and it only seems to do it for a second or two, I dont know a huge amount about these sort of cars but I thought I change the diff oil for the sake of it, I went to my local coventry's they had a hard time trying to find out the best diff oil to use in it, ened up telling me it needs 80-140 synthetic, the closest they had was 85-140 in 5 litre bottles I wasnt sure if it would be ok or not so I told him id have a look around, im wondering what is the best type of oil to use. so im hoping to get some ideas of what this noise could be and is it serious and secondly the oil question. your responses are much appreciated thanks Edit: its an auto
  12. Hey everyone im thinking about getting the XFT stage 1 kit done on my fg ute im just wondering how much power I can expect roughly and if the price is worth it • Pre-tune engine inspection • XCal III Flasher Unit • Xtreme Custom Tune • Before and after dyno report • Regapped spark plugs • Cooler thermostat • I.D 1000 Injectors $2400 thanks
  13. hello im wondering whats the best option to go with for a fg xr6t ute im wanting to lower it but ive heard you can start breaking things, prices would be great if possible thx
  14. Hello I just bought a auto fg xr6t ute I am very impressed with it except for one thing I was hoping the turbo would make more noise it is very very quiet, im wondering if theres anything I can do to get a bit more sound going just something fairly simple and cheap if possbile until my warranty ends then the real mods begin R thx
×
×
  • Create New...