Jump to content

JNDXRT

Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JNDXRT

  1. Happy Birthday JNDXRT!

  2. relax relax ahah im bussy with work, I will get it dyno tuned as soon as possible but yeah must have been coils because she is running the best it has ever ran! idols great, so smooth and quick through boost, very happy!
  3. hey guys, installed my new ford genuine coils today, and so far no missfiring :D thankgod, hopefully it lasts!
  4. sweet deffs get it down to a tuner asap!
  5. yeah heinrich has always been number 1 on my list boys probley will end up using him cheers
  6. I just looked him up and wow what a dikhed!!! I didnt think 400rwkw could ever be made on what I plan to do aha I bearly think ill get 300... but yeah I need to find a quality tuner in SA
  7. 400 u rekn wow who is this guy and how can I get in contact with him?
  8. ahh yeah cheers guys, if yous can reconmend any good SA based tunners I would appreciate it thanks
  9. also lads, my car having now 153,000kms on the clock all stock internals etc, what psi would be the absoulute max? 12??
  10. yeah well we shall see
  11. cheers guys, just gets to me when I run stock factory tune its fine, but if I run the capa tune its sh*t!
  12. what could be wrong with the trottle body? not opening up? whats TPS?
  13. all day yesterday she was running crazy! and today shes running like a piece of sh*t, of course only when u push it under load
  14. I bought the car with the cat back and the throttle body its already on there ahah! havnt changed the boost solenoid just cleaned it a while ago now, sa dyno wheres that too?
  15. what power do yous guys think I would expect to make out of walbro intank pump gss340 twin 2.5" stainless steel john bowe performace cat back 75mm john bowe performance polish throttle body (manufactured by ss inductions) fresh genuine ford coils gapped plugs the bosch 968 injectors and some kind of induction weather it be just a k&n panel filter, or growler and 12 psi vcm tune on the dyno?
  16. cheers guys yeah I dont plan to make to much more power if I was gonna do anything else after coils, injectors and tune it would be cooler and piping, might wait for tune if coils and jectors work
  17. took her for a lil cruise and a bit of a squirt thru the gears, and she was fine when I stoped no shaking.. :S alwell ill chuck coils in, do injectors anyways, and if still runs like a piece of sh*t, just chuck it on the dyno to diognose the problem also can anyone recomend a good brand of injector and pound size if I wanna vcm custom tune it to 12psi....
  18. dw I just filled up with bp ultimate just weird, coils will go in next week, keen to see what happens with the generic tune, if it still happens.. im thinking injectors are crap! if not generic tune is just usless and ill book it for a vcm
  19. I strictly run it on bp ultimate 98 octane all the time and keep it over half tank 24/7, this was just to see what happend, low tank and sh*t fuel and its running fine, weird hey??? yeah I just bought those genuine ford coils from ebay that FPV6T sent the link, 165bux brand new genuine to my door, as soon as they come ill wack em in I still rekon its the generic capa tune fuking up my AFR?
  20. cheers guys, yeah already had that problem with the pump ahah umm yeah well see I just bought genuine ford coils wack them in soon and see what happens, atm im running like 80kms of juice and 91 octance on the 11psi flash tune and I just got wheel spin boosting into 2nd? wtf is happening! I say I <3 Bananas this tune off and get a vcm yes??
  21. genuine ford or other aftermarket brands such as siemons vdo etc?? for the coil packs
  22. my plugs where gapped to .75 or .7 my walbro pump was fitted by a mechanic seemed like its fiited fine.. maybe its the AFR Yeah the brr sounds kinda feels like traction and sounds like it too but more like a missfire today running 1/4 tank shes boosting fine? no clue whats going on! maybe I should just vcm tune it and yeah 150,000kms the car has done maybe it has original coils and they have sh*t themselfs? but yeah for sure chuck it on dyno asap for a test and diognose it
  23. its not pinging, its more of a missfire mate:) if it was pinging illd be getting rid of it asap ! but yeah xcal 1 ima get rid of and just get a straight tune to my ecu having 150,000kms I dont wanna run high boost
  24. cheers heaps guys ill deffs get it down for a dyno test and then a vcm tune but yeah heres a list of what I have read on forums and heard that my issue could be... -boost solenoid clean ( I did it and wow what a difference) -coils packs ( did not show up with an error code on a diognostics scan tool) (boostworx in SA say they dont show up??) -fuel filter and fuel pump (done both, fresh filter and walbro intank gss340 pump) -sticky wastegate and throttle body cleanout (lubes and cleand both) - MAP sensor and oxygen sensors (scan tool again there fine but did replace coolant temp sensor) - boost lines to the turbo compressor to the boost solenoid to the wastgate actuator spit? (check all are fine) - blocked cat? ( there is some heat discolouration and some people think it sounds blockd but others dont?) - fuel injectors ( not coping with 11psi? or just old or blocked? (full tank of bp 100 octane and injector cleaner) - spark plugs and gapping (done) and ive heard rubish about disconect ecu battery etc etc and over boost, factory ecu cut out, traction controll... and now valve spring issues.. mind you my car now has 150,000kms could any of these things mensiond just be old and this happens?
  25. yeah giving it a squirt in high rev range then mate feels like the car is an earthquake and has stalled before... valve spring issue ahh sh*t..
×
×
  • Create New...