Jump to content

tturbo 6

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi this is normal 4 times TTURBOS and they all do the same thing as standard.... Thanks for reply. Let me know what you think . Thanks
  2. Thanks for the reply hope it normal mine and two others have the same thing . You would of thought some one would of noticed this in the turbo 6 before . OUT of every one that has a turbo 6 have a listen for your self and let us know what you think (ta)
  3. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HI all I have a TTG and it has a slight misfire but not when is driven in neutral or park and only under 2 -2 and a half grand rev's. I might add there is no misfire that I can hear when car is cold and warming up this is only when car is warm to hot and it does not happen all of the time . today I took it to a friends house how has a scan tool not a cheap basic one this is about $10,000 and what do you know it make a goose out of me and does not do it . have changed to good iridum plugs petrol not gas ones and gaped at 0.9 still has problem. was told by another friend to try the resistance on each of the coil packs with multie meter not to sure if I did this correct or not but this is what I ended up with and how I did it . I put one end - on the spark plug side of coil pack and + one to one side at a time to where the power goes to coil packs the all said about 5.41 and two of them said 5.35 and 5.38 they seem to be not to bad . But I would not know shxt from clay when it comes to that . Have got 5 bad codes back after scan tool (1) B1251 AIR TEMP INTERNAL SENS OPEN CKT (2) B1719 OUTO LAMP SENS IN PUT CKT OPEN (3) 2073 SEAT MEMORY MDUAL DATA LINE OPEN OR SHORT TO GROUND (4) 2075 SEAT MEMORY MODUAL ENABLE LINE OPEN OR SHORT TO GROUND (5) 1348 HEAT BACK LIGHT RELAY OPEN (6) 1947 CLIMAT CONTROL A/C EVAP SENS GROUND SHORT . this he told me did not seem like no big deal so we copy the faults and then clear the and se what comes up again and we only get (1) B1251 and (2) B1791 . THESE TOOLS ARE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE WHY DOES IT NOT PICK UP THAT THE CARS MISFIRE . does anyone know how to test coil packs correct or is there a big error margin . Iam going to change petrol filter tonight I dont think it that but its due any way cant hurt .Has any one had or know of any thing like this I would love to hear from you . I AM THINKG MAS AIR FLOW SENSER . thanks for your time every one (ta) I have changed coil packs x6 new platinum plugs correct gap x 6 new . I have tried inlet leak test alls good .Have noticed the car in the morning is cold start up no misfire when it becomes running temp slight misfire is heard at idle to 2;500 rpm if I turn car off and start it back up it will not do it for the first minute or two . (WTF) Any ideas would love to hear from you .This does not affect the cars drive goes great I think running gear is the same as bf turbo . does any one thing have the pcm updated would help thanks for you time .
×
×
  • Create New...