Jump to content

ba 2 envy

Member
  • Posts

    54
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ba 2 envy

  1. Happy Birthday ba 2 envy!

  2. So whos going to the all ford day on sunday ?

  3. All ford this sunday cant wait thinking should I put my car in it on show ?

  4. Life is good right now that's all I am saying :-)

  5. Mmmmm thinking about raceing again next week think I might have it all work out to get off the line better this time

  6. Turbo not going bigger now but still going better

  7. One week two days :-(

  8. So much for the cops a livo lol heaps of tuff cars here

  9. Whos going to liverpool tonight ?

  10. just had a xe esp go pass the work shop mmmmmm think I need a mop and bucket lol

  11. Well I am abit sad and got a tear in my eye but the rocky has gone

  12. My new oil fead line is on its way to me not long now till its back on the road

  13. Fpvdna gets fix next week I cant wait

  14. Fpvdna will be getting a nice new gt35/to4 turbo next week cant wait

  15. that's all good dean I still wait for my new turbo
  16. and its home time

  17. Mmm might go put $20 on the tigers to win this year

  18. Whos going to kks tonight

  19. Fpvdna now hows a full years rego on it oh yer need the turbo fix :(

  20. cant wait
  21. 9th is all good for me dean just no where there is speed humps mine is a lil bit low and hates speed humps or a pebble on the road :stink:
  22. we do interiors dvd headrest sunroofs anything for in side your car we are opening in penrith on bat street on the 19th if you guys and girls want any sunroofs or leather done come in on the 19th to the 2nd we can do some good deals on them also do fpv upgrades to the seats like the gt-p style
  23. nice if you need leather or a sunroof let me know lol just open new shop in penrith
  24. mine is fpvdna was shock that I could get them did not think thay would be there
×
×
  • Create New...