Jump to content

QUIK4D

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. QUIK4D

    Black Smoke

    hi bud I have repaired the cam sensor wiring and the problem still persists do you kno what the fuel pressure is meant to be? it peaks at 4.5-5 bar and drops to 3.5bar at 4000rpm when the black smoke and missfires happen is this enough pressure just not sure ? any help would be greatly appriuciated when I accelerate slowly it is fine just when I stomp on the throttle. cheers jay
  2. QUIK4D

    Black Smoke

    cheers mate ill give it a crack and see how I go
  3. QUIK4D

    Black Smoke

    hi mate I have the same issue and have checked the cam sensor thw iring seems to be melted would you reccomend doing the sensor aswell or just repair the wiring first cheers jay
×
×
  • Create New...