Jump to content

H8HLDN

New Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by H8HLDN

  1. thanks #DailyEdition just won dash for cash!!!!!!!

  2. had to laugh when we took the palmers road exit today in point cook, all of a sudden a massive building with PHOENIX all over it .. TOO COOL!

  3. awkward moment when a family member BLOCKS AND DELETES ya :-/ lol

  4. Have a happy New Year everyone , stay safe :)

  5. mtv awards, golden moment. *beep* from one direction kisses wiz khalifa lmfao

  6. Gotta love Melbourne roads,let's all be late together :-/

  7. did I just hear something? oh wait collingwood are losing no smart ass comments now huh :P

  8. LMFAO @ Mrs. Brown's Boys funnier than expected!!

  9. Many people, not all, go through different best friends throughout life. However, usually a person only has one real, true best friend in all that time. A best friend is not only someone you have a good time with, it is also someone you believe you can trust your life with. A best friend is the first person you call when the most amazing things happen in your life, and when the most horrific incidents happen. A best friend is the person you will always remember no matter what comes about. Som...

  10. please rip this bloke out of the house already and unblock our local roads I cant get to the pub LoL

  11. well that's just sh*tt

  12. Who won the footy tonight? hahahahahaha

  13. keep this up carlton keep the goals coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. inky pinky ponky

  15. Get assaulted by a junky and watch the police protect the criminal not the victim, absolute load of sh*t, people of KP need to band together and get this rat locked up for good

  16. facebook is a dickhead

  17. is any body strongly against the filter sitting in a warm spot of the engine bay? it is getting intercooled anyway... ive searched but mixed opinions everywhere?
  18. thanks for the quick reply I was a bit worried, so I wont scrape it off! and yes I should of said what is on the fin not what is this lol I did notice the inside of my crossover is all peeled and down to metal so on goes a new intake pipe for the turbo, might even block up the bov and get some dose. is any body strongly against the filter sitting in a warm spot of the engine bay? it is getting intercooled anyway... ive searched but mixed opinions everywhere?
  19. hey all I went to check out how it all works and check clamps etc after 6 months of owning a standard ba 2004 xr6 turbo,all the clamps were tight and fine but when I pulled the intake pipe off the turbo I found this......what is it??
  20. so wat was it?? lol mine does the same intermittently....fkn annoying and always feels like there should be more go but it dont
×
×
  • Create New...