Jump to content

matto9018

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. A ha, missus and myself are l looking at 2 fpv this weekend, 1 is r spec and other is mk2 typhoon, What should I look out for? Cheers
  2. Hey guys.. I can't seem to find intro thread so Ill do it here instead :D I'm Matt and 21 from Queensland on the Gold Coast, Anyways, missus and myself are looking buying 07-08ish FPV in few months time and will be our wedding car too... We currently got 2004 Patrol at the moment which we are selling at the moment. (would love to keep it but money keeps draining on it lol) FPV has always been my favourite car and finally looking into it.. I found a few floating around carsales.com.au..... Looking at R spec's or am I wasting my time? Personally I want to go for 6 cylinders instead of 8s and prefer auto for the missus too. What should I look out for in FPV models? Service history of course, what about common faults/problems to look out? We are planning to keep it few 5+ years... That's all I can think of at the moment. Cheers Here the picture of my patrol if anyones interested :D
×
×
  • Create New...