Jump to content

Txr8'd

Inactive Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Txr8'd

  1. Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, so g'day. I've just purchased a July '07 BFII XR6T auto. A bit high in the mileage, but is a one owner, was a great price, was fully optioned and drives as tight as a drum!! Definitely the best of any that I drove and that included a couple with quite low mileage. The original owner is a freak in the way he has looked after it. Happy days for me I guess..... Anyway, the bloke I bought it from has told me that it has not been tuned, flashed or chipped etc, but he knew that I was looking for one that I could extend the NCW on, so he would say that. Now, is there anyway for me to tell if the car has been flashed, tuned or chipped etc? I want to extend the NCW, but can't see the point if it has been played with therefore the driveline won't be warrant-able anyway? I should say that I can't notice any difference between my car and any of the countless others that I drove, but who knows really?? Any help guys?? Phil
×
×
  • Create New...