Jump to content

Simon Angel

Member
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. does anyone have and TEE physics exam answers???

  2. hey guys I have an XR6 turbo but at the time could not afford a turbo. Now I do, was wondering what would be the best way to go about putting a turbo in. what would be the pros, cons and prices. thanks
  3. hey guys just wondering what would be the best way to go about putting a turbo on a 2003 BA XT. I think the easiest would be to buy it as a kit. not having sufficient mechanical experience to put the kit on myself. or are their easier ways of getting similar performance. It has a LPG tank, with normal fuel as well, would that affect the tune and so on. when I want to really go fast I would of course switch to petrol. just interested on your thoughts. thanks
  4. yer I had that's where I got all my prices from. there is one for $13500 but its done 201k. dont really want that. the next closest is $17000 and its done 90 something but then im lookin at a bit under double what a stock BA would cost me.
  5. na I live in WA, P platers can get V8s lol. Really I thought they were about $18-19k
  6. HE guys Im new to this forum and just got a quick question. I have about $15k to spend and was wondering what I would be better off buying. A 2003 base model xr6 or a 2003 BA and then turbocharge it. The cost will about equal out, allowing for $4000 for the turbo kit and labor, of course the XR6 look a lot better but what about the power cos I have read on redbook that the power both cars put out stock is the same. Just wondering on your thoughts. Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...