Jump to content

Phantom XR8

Member
  • Posts

    85
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phantom XR8

  1. This not too long ago also.
  2. Here is mine.
  3. Its cool for 2 reasons... F6 Typhoon is my favourite Ford and 2. It was spotted one me... LORNE!!!
  4. :lol: Joshua
  5. I haven't seena movie in ages... About time I went
  6. Hey ta mate... I'll behave...
  7. Mmm So many Kilowatts
  8. I have a different SOH to you people. OBVIOUSLY! Don't hate me because I'm different.
  9. Well I haven't seen it your correct. So until I do I can say what I like. Your immaturity is starting to show! I have to wonder what you're doing here. Meh you can insult me all you like. But it musn't be all that fulfulling concidering you can't see my reaction. Deal with it. I'll act how I like
  10. I still don't get it
  11. Well I haven't seen it your correct. So until I do I can say what I like.
  12. Hmm... Where bouts in QLD??? :lol:
  13. If you had an extra 40k to spend on your already fast XR6T then you need to live a little more and go on holidays etc... stuff the holidays! your car rocks bcl! Should be proud of it! you've earnt major brag rights AND a trip to the psychiatrist. Insanity can be cured
  14. True. So very true! :lol: Cause I live in Brisbane I support the Lions. But I don't care if they lose or not... I prefere Rugby League. Followed it since I was 5. GO THE BRONCOS!!!!
  15. Grrrrr to them!!!
  16. If you had an extra 40k to spend on your already fast XR6T then you need to live a little more and go on holidays etc... :banghead: He is living a little, a whole lot in fact! Different people enjoy themselves in different ways. Brian's clearly doing something that makes him happy. You'll understand that when you get a bit older youngin. :banghead: Suppose. I don't even have a car. So yeah. Enjoy m8
  17. If you had an extra 40k to spend on your already fast XR6T then you need to live a little more and go on holidays etc... :banghead:
  18. I've been watching the V8 Supercars on channel 10 for years now, and I'd have to say that Shell Helix Racing is my favourite and Dick Johnson my favourite driver. Well until he retired :banghead: But now Craig Lowndes or the Rat are my chosen ones
  19. Common... But also good. :banghead:
  20. Yer I often drool when I say APS stage I or II...
  21. Yup... MY dad used this one... ON HIS WHIPER SNIPPER!!!
  22. HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: Mmmm Chocolate.
  23. If I had a car and it was a beasty nice sounding and a fast S.O.B... I'd call it "Baby"
  24. You people must really love your T's Keep it up
  25. I don't have personally. But my uncle has a GTO Monaro and has spent nearly 20 grand on super chargng it etc etc... This can be with any car you've owned.
×
×
  • Create New...