Jump to content

sambo_xr6t

Member
  • Posts

    157
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sambo_xr6t

  1. mines off take it off looks fat with it off and lower from behind
  2. when are these gonna be 4sale
  3. hey guys um just spoke to my tuner looking to spend about 5 grand mark and he said I can get tune and so forth injectors fuel pump but its either a full esaust system and no intercooler or intercooler and high flow cat and dump pipe your input would be awsome and also got to decide between sct cal 3 flash box or sniper so your input on this would be awsome my cars a 04 ba sedan thanx heaps again guys and girls
  4. any 1 so if I run a 4.5" cat replace mufler with hotdog and 4" dumpy should be fine ?
  5. thanx man so if I put high flow cat in hot dog and dumpie I should be all right than ?
  6. hey guys is it fine to just run a 4.5" high flow cat and a 4" dump pipe or do I need remove center muffler or any thing else I need to do cheers heaps
  7. hey guys just brought this from rapid systems just wondering if any 1 has it and can tell me what its like and are they easy to fit thanx
×
×
  • Create New...