Jump to content

Damo21

Member
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Damo21

  1. Also, would 320rwkw be a safe enough power to run without hurting anything? Going to build new engine soon but still wanna drive my car around
  2. Ok thanks. Yes it's the x force single system exhaust but I removed centre muffler and replaced it with straight 3.5 pipe. Should I make rear straight through too? Be quite loud haha
  3. So any estimation on power would be good thanks for that
  4. Getting tune soon, done by rob at monsta torque. Not sure what power I'll be making so just wondering if I could get an idea. 04 ba xr6t 4 speed auto, been rebuilt and strengthened. 4 inch dump to 3.5 inch system with 5 inch 100 cpsi cat, Rapid systems v3.0 cooler kit, 044 and rear mounted surge tank, 60lb siemens injectors, Sx fuel reg and rapid systems fuel rail, Rapid systems valve springs, Xcal 3, 12pm actuator, Ported and upgraded flap in exhaust housing, Hoping to run around 14psi, Also got external tranny cooler and engine cooler,
  5. I have been told that the mustang wheel offset is the same as the ba wheel offset. I was wondering if anyone was able to tell me if this is true or not as I wanna get some wheels from U S and they fit mustang so not too sure. and also does any one have any pictures of nice wheels and tires that are 295x30x20?
  6. the coppers just defect you coz they jealous they cant have them on there falcons haha I got red angels and been past few cops, they slow down or stare but have not been pulled over yet so going alright. probably just cursed myself, ill probably leave home tonight and get caught haha
  7. Hey all I was going to start fitting my rear mounted surge tank and 044 tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone was able to tell me what sizes the hoses are on the quick connectors on a ba xr6t sedan fuel Pump/sender unit that mounts in the tank? I was told there is two different sizes so I thought I'd ask before pulling lines off. Any help is appreciated. Cheers Damo
  8. sounds good, ill have to get bank details off yo or something soon so I can get theloom. does it come with instructions or is it straight forward?
  9. how much would a wiring loom like tht cost
  10. Does the relay for the intank pump have two power terminals on it?
  11. I just bought a surge tank from eBay. Bugsys custom fabrications made it and I got a Bosch 044 fuel pump and was wondering how to wire it up in series to the intank pump without draining the power from the intank pump? Any help would be good cheers
  12. I want to put a set of 60lb deka siemens injectors in my car and I was wondering what inline walbro fuel pump would be best suited for the injectors? the bloke who is meant to be finding one for me is taking too long so ill just ask everyone. cheers
  13. its damo (nickname) 21 (coz its the only number that worked first time I chose it) its not the rev limiter, I took it back to ford and they cant fix it coz it was warranty, which is probably why they didnt fix it and its been ran on the dyno and its been tuned but no one can figure it out, I put a computer on there the other day and it said there was a fault code that the adaptive fuel was at its limit. ford fixed it once and told me that it was running too lean but now its buggered up again. im going to get bigger fuel pump, 60lb injectors and a flash tuner instead of the piggyback system I got now. then ill get it tuned again and it might help a little I hope. the only close place to get a car tuned around here is adrenaline performance in bunbury otherwise I have to go to perth and I dont ever have the time so it will take a while until the bloke gets time. oh well maybe it will get better one day haha
  14. hows it going? im Damian from wa. im 18 and got a ba xr6 turbo, upgrade from the old zj fairlane haha. the cars going good but when you get to high revs the engine dies like there is no fuel going in, the computer has been re mapped, turbo rebuilt, gearbox brand new and engine tuned to 322 rwhp but I cant figure out the problem... any ideas fella? everything would be appreciated. cheers Damo
  15. Damo21

    New Members Thread

    hows it going? im Damian from wa. im 18 and got a ba xr6 turbo, upgrade from the old zj fairlane haha. the cars going good but when you get to high revs the engine dies like there is no fuel going in, the computer has been re mapped, turbo rebuilt, gearbox brand new and engine tuned to 322 rwhp but I cant figure out the problem... any ideas fella? everything would be appreciated. cheers Damo
×
×
  • Create New...