Jump to content

yellowgsr

Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yellowgsr

  1. So the existing internal wastegate line goes into the bottom port of ext wastegate?
  2. hey people. need a helping hand here. ive never messed with external gates before and im wondering if someone can give me a vacuum diagram for ba xr6t ext w/gate and its stock boost controller? its got a 12psi spring and wanna run up to 18psi. just alittle unsure and confused from the tsmart instructions that's all
  3. unfortunatly I dont think id be a good ginea pig anyways. I wont be using a dyno and id think it would only be fair to compare to fg mani or something similer aftermarket
  4. yeh you can see its rough in there. but I <3 Bananas , would it be worth porting and smoothing it out yourself? hmmmm
  5. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-intake-manifold-Plenum-suit-EA-EB-ED-EF-EL-AUBA-BF-XR6-Turbo-New-/282064836626?hash=item41ac5fd812:g:RSEAAOSwZSFXJZET seems pretty cheap for what it is. anyone have experiance with it?
  6. Yeh sounds good. But the intercooler mate. Have you made one fit?
  7. I read somewhere awhile ago that ft cooler won't fit ba but I wanted to ask how and why it won't fit. Has anyone done it??? Tia
  8. Hmmmm intercooler is an easy mod....Maybe I should do that also. 11Afr shouldn't kill the o2 or wideband. 10-9 afrs might though lol. Those are good results from your car though...well done
  9. It's done 120k mate.....keen to see your results buddy
  10. Hey everyone. I recently bought a ba xr6t auto and modded it at home to get a tune. Mods I did was Walbro 255 Valve springs + timing chain K&n panel filter Gutted cat Trans cooler Venom cat back/ wit muffler delete And installed some evo X injectors. I road tuned it on HP with a mate and maxed the wastegate running 16psi tapering down to 15psi and left it at 90% W/duty cycle as upping the wg duty did nothing anyways. Timing is great no knock and I left afrs at 11 to be safe. Now, my question is what sort of power do these things make on 15-16psi? Im asking cos I have no intention of using a dyno lol. It's quick I'm happy with it and it spins on eagle f1s.... Just curious as what it should be.
  11. Is it true AL the xr6ts have different springs on the fuel regs? I mean as in they up the pressure with every model?
  12. Who resets? Pedders?
  13. I ended up getting some lenso spec e at 18x9.5+22 so this should be perfect for what I want.I'll post pics next week when I get them on.another question, with that offset have I freed up more clearance for lowering blocks? It would be alot easier and cheaper to go 2-3" lowering blocks.
  14. thanks for the good info mate. what about 18x9.5+11? about the same?
  15. Yeh that's tits....what rubber in the back?
  16. No sorry they're 18x10+20
  17. I've come across some cheap rota grids and I'm wondering if they'll fit my ba ute. They're 17x10 +20 tia
  18. Ba. I'm aiming for about 270kw
  19. Well at what point would you upgrade?
  20. Who's atomic? Can't find any website
  21. I <3 Bananas you'd think anything aftermarket was better than stock then you see this.
  22. sorta hard to make out whats good and whats not. this why im asking
  23. looking doing my valve springs and came across these. are they any good? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-BA-XR6-Turbo-Performance-Upgrade-valve-springs-/272044558657?hash=item3f571e8941:m:mbMzlYzee2q-Sfv6R6Y_9-g
  24. ok what about 18x10.5 +30??
×
×
  • Create New...