Jump to content

CaRtZ

Member
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. got it off a mate, dunno its origin. not repairable? dont make bearings kits etc for them?
  2. devistation....... contact between impellar and housing on the cold end..... suggestions?
  3. who did the work? I assume new genuine parts. plus belts arent as cheap as u would assume
  4. do u still have it serviced by a ford dealer? if so specifically request that the exhaust manifold and turbo bolts be re-tentioned. this is ment to be done at a specific service (cant remeber which one, might be 30,000) but if the customer isnt complianing of anything they wont bother with it. it could just be a bit of bearing noise from a pulley if your mate thinks its the belt
  5. cool thanks just wanted to check make sure that I didnt get stuffed over in the 1st place
  6. im currently cameraless on the exhaust housing 3 white dots in the form of a triangle
  7. got my hands on a shmick new 35/40 one of my mates mentioned the ammount of shaft play is troubling, I explained it has never had oil in it. but then I found 3 paint pen marks on it in the shape of a triangle, possibly signifying a faulty or repaired product so how much play is acceptable?
  8. I work at a ford dealer, havent heard of this turbo issue yet. interested to hear anything you know
  9. be lucky its not an FG, they lea from the block
×
×
  • Create New...