Jump to content

hrmarshall

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Adelaide
  • Interests
    Cars, Motorbikes, Boats - Anything Mechanical or with an Engine
  1. I did this on my ute before I added the 'tornado' body kit. I painted the '6' in xr red and the calipers red also yours looks sick as nice job.
  2. could I run the front speakers just of the standard system and then the sub and the rear speakers off the amp?
  3. I have removed the standard rear speakers and put in the 160W 6x9's yesterday and I will put the 6.5" Splits in the front when I have time, I am going to put the amp under the passenger seat and a 12" sub behind the passenger seat. Will the amp be able to run: the 6.5" splits in front the 6x9's in rear and the sub ???? My sub is 300 WRMS so it would be 600W max. if this all goes to plan my ute will just pump the sound out.
  4. Hi I just bought a BA XR6 UTE and I wish to install into it: 1 x 12" Subwoofer 300W (Have) 1 x 4-Ch Amp 600W (Have) 4 x 6x9 Speakers 160W (Have) MABY 2 x 6.5" Kevlar Splites with 1" Tweeters 60wrms with 120W total Power (if amp can handel it) also have lying around 2 x 6.5" Kevlar Splits with 1" Tweeters 60wrms with 120W total Power 2 x 6x9" Kevlar with 1" tweeters 80 wrms 1 x 12" subwoofer 180W *What is WRMS* I need the dimensions of a subwoofer box to fit behind the drivers seat and maybe some pictures of some previously installed Sub Amp Configurations so I could get some ideas. What size and how many speakers are already installed in these utes standard??? Any other idea suggestions wont go astray. cheers
×
×
  • Create New...