Jump to content

lukedohc

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lukedohc

  1. hey just a quick one I don't like any of the PLENUM's for sale and I'm going to make my own but wand to know why are they all made out of alloy I know you going to say cause the head is but every one uses stainless for turbo manifolds????
  2. money is no issue with this project I qam going to buy a xr6t next year maybe f6 but I want to build this motor for exparance and as a hobby so when I I get it I got a strong motor to chuck in it so I don't have the car in the garage all the time its not so fast when there is a rod sticking outside the block so I'm spending the cash so I can ramp it up when standard is not enough for all the mods
  3. I'm not looking at running a standard turbo cause I brought a n/a motor so if I buy one I should buy a good one have you guys got any ideas on what I should buy
  4. hello I'm new and I'm just looking for so ideas from people who have been here I brought I ba 4.0 dohc and I'm looking at starting from scratch for a turbo motor any ideas on anything would be good like boreing out? how much over size? stroking? wat turbo? to run after market pleuim? just anything would be a help also wher eto source these products cheap I am stripping down the mortor not and will be sending block of for crack testing very soon I'm not sure on power figures that I want at least 350rwkw but I want reliable
×
×
  • Create New...