Jump to content

accelrate

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by accelrate

  1. SUMMERNATS f*ck YEAH!!!

  2. Short Circuits do one as well. (Google it, can't remember there url). Rather cheap, it has shutdown functions. With the 250w one I managed to power a 360, whilst plugged into my desktop for power. It also has a use port that you can check the volts going in and coming out. Around 100 usd for the 2500ks iirc
  3. Hey I missed out last time. I'm definitely up for this, but need to know what date to prep the car by. Maybe another mate or two. I'll get back to about that later if we need the numbers
  4. +1 Xcal 3 I think that staggered Dark Argents in 19 or 20s. [img]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/buttrock.gif[/img] If someone could get that then I'd be for sure [img]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/bowdown.gif[/img]
  5. Sorry forgot to say, I don't mind morning or afternoon. It'd be good if there were two spots and we were split that we could stay and watch?
  6. Maybe X2. Not sure yet. But I've driven that road quite a while ago and it was wicked fun. Looking forward to it.
  7. Put me down for two on the waiting list if there aren't any spots, please. PM details when/if I need to pay.
  8. I am mainly interest in this type because hopefully no additional wiring needs to be done to control say the windows and the like. Anyone got one, or can you point in the right direction. Thanking you in advance for all your help.
  9. EDIT> Damn I looked at the date. When's the next one?<
  10. It could be yor number plate rattling. Remove it to check. If it works leave if off . Joke. Put some foam underneath then try it again. My FG does it as well with just stock Premo Sound.
  11. Sorry I couldn't make it. I went to sydney this weekend so I didn't have the dosh. Looked like a great day out. Definately count me in next time. I would have almost had a twin if I went (Nitro FG XR6 Turbo, no rims though). Awesome looking photos.
  12. Thinking about it. Need to see if I can find the time. Keen to meet some fellow XR6T forum members.
  13. I am very happy with it. Shame I didn't get to see what the XR8 intake does. On another note I saw BA MkII Phoon do a 890~HP. Here is my dyno sheet finally.
  14. Umm, yeah it does sound right except, I hadn't put them on yet! (Unless in the boot counts towards power). The dyno broke when I went on the next day so I couldn't find out if it did anything. Dagabond - Yeah I know what you mean, you soon get used to it that's for sure. I don't know what is first on the list yet. Guess that is part of the fun.
  15. Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right area to post it (it's not high enough for any of the clubs, maybe we need a "Stock Club" as well, mods?), but here goes. I entered into Summernats 23 with the intention of running another car I was building with mates. Needless to say it didn't happen in two months. Anyway, I entered my stock FG XR6 Turbo Sedan (really happy with it) so as not to let the entry go to waste. Complete with 5xxxkms on it, I rolled it onto the dyno there. It pulled 363HP (just short of 270kws)!!!. I was really happy with the result. I purchased an FG XR8 intake plus K&N Filter from FTG auto salvage a couple of days before heading up and tried to put it on the dyno the next day to see the improvement, unfortunately the dyno didn't agree and it shut down. My car was removed and it didn't see the dyno again. I'll post pictures of the dyno sheet, and maybe a vid if I get around to it, later on as I'm at work at the moment. Plus I need to figure the whole image posting thing out.
  16. I don't know about BA\BF, but the FGs rears definately aren't powered by the amp. I disconneted the power from it. As for EF/ELs, I used to have an NL (same thing really) with premo sound and it DEFINATELY powered the rears. It was also a 4ch amp, with RCA connectors and the like. The sub was powered in bridge mode from one input (never heard stock sub as it was on gas and it was taken out to make room). I now have an FG and if someone has the wiring diagram for the amp that'd be great, cos if it has line level that'd be wicked (unfortunatly no line level for the fronts/rears.)
  17. I finally found it. Now I can sleep. FG XR6 Turbo
  18. They look good too. They are close, buts its more like this FPV. The one in Dash
  19. Don't listen to them. I reckon it looks horn as. I plan on doing this to my Nitro FG (when it arrives ), but am goning to team it with a GS style side stripe I think. I've been searching for this pic for ages. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. They should make a pic search, to search through the tags or something.
  20. LOL, Im not getting a black one. Its nitro. I saw a GS at the dealer and the matte black with nitro looks awesome as in my opinion. No one at all seen or know of this car? It goes along the bonnet crease and over the headlights a little.
  21. I saw somewhere on this forum a pic of a black FG with silver stripes on the bonnet. Im trying to get this done to my FG when I get it, but I cant find the pic to replicate it. If anyone knows what im talking about please post a pic up. If you need a better description let me know. Anyway thanks ahead of time for the help.
  22. Does this work in AUs as well? I only ask cos I thought they used the same actuators.
  23. LOL, I don't want the fold in bit, I just want the reverse tilt down bit, from the G6E.
  24. What like this? Blits Body Kits
  25. Fair enough. But how do they do it from factory? I was hoping plug and play.
×
×
  • Create New...