Jump to content

falcon6

Member
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by falcon6

  1. they are the only pics I have of installation and finish. took me round 2-3 hours.
  2. I ran a new constant from the battery and picked up the ground and accessories from the cig lighter. I was thinking the main power feed from battery may be interfering with the aerial? the gauges I used were drift sapphire series. boost/vac, oil press and volts. they look good. a little hard to read during the day but fine at night. ill try n get some pics up and cheers for the help!
  3. on the weekend I installed three gauges into my 08 xr6 turbo ute. used the ss inductions triple gauge pod. after the install was complete I have noticed my radio reception is alot more scratchy than before. some stations cant even listen to its that bad. has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix this? cheers
  4. yeah that would have been the best way. got it tuned a while ago. n only just got the cooler today. was thinking injectors too an book in a retune. should see some good figures I hope.
  5. ok sounds good. thanks heaps for the help!!!
  6. cheers j@snot. so best not fitting and driving around for a bit? well untill im ready for retune. what effects will this have?
  7. hey guys, first time posting so see how this goes. I have just purchased a process west stage 1 stepped cooler for a fg xr6t. what I was wondering was the if I fit it will I need to retune straight away? I have done air filter, exhaust and tune. will I have any problems if I bolt it straight on with out tuneing? has anyone upgraded their coolers after a tune and had any problems? cheers
×
×
  • Create New...