Jump to content

ilco22

Member
  • Posts

    84
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ilco22

  1. Believe me I spent nearlly to hrs on the phone today I was going insane.
  2. I have tried castrol direct and they have asked me to call some of there distributers they provide contact details and once I call there response back with the answer sorry we dont stock them and cannot get them unless there being lazy to put a order through.
  3. yeah I have tried many distributers and also tried a couple of ford dealers and no luck. thanks for the quick post.
  4. Hi Guys, Im sure this has been disscussed before elsewere im having trouble getting my hands on Castrol Edge 5w-20. Not even FORD will sell it to me. What are you guys using in your Coyote engines cause im out of options? Any help will be appreciated.
  5. congrats nice choice.
  6. Congrats on the purchase there a fantastic vehicle to drive and also very fun. Just a Tune and K&N filter your set even though there quick stock.
  7. Never thought of that you might if you own a Coyote. will check it.
  8. Hi Guys, Im curious to see if anyone has made aftermarket GT RSPEC wheels yet.19x9.5-inch
  9. Thanks Bowie, yeah ive got 17400kms on the clock. will they replace it if it keeps on doing it?
  10. HI IVE GOT A 2011 FPV BOSS 335 GTP AND SOMETIMES ON COLD STARTS I HEAR THIS TYPE OF GRINDING WINE NOISE. I THINK ITS FROM ONE OF THE PULLEYS. HAS ANY ONE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE IT? HAS GOT ME THINKING SHOULD I TAKE IT TO FPV TO CHECK IT OUT. CHEERS.
  11. maybe a intercooler upgrade and a ehaust in the next 6months or so. will keep you posted.
  12. Thanks Benny, yeah just fitted the K&N Air filter soon to tune it up.
  13. Hi Guys, disconnected the bi modal exhuast sounds so good. Not much on idle but once you step on it the grunt is unbelivable so thrilling and the crackle from the axhaust is wild.
  14. thanks for reply Benny thought know one will reply. will do on saturday. cheers
  15. HI IVE GOT A FG 2011 GTP WITH A BI MODAL EXHAUST CAN IT BE DISCONNECTED FOR THE BETTER SOUND.
  16. Happy Birthday ilco22!

  17. ilco22

    2010 FG F6

    nice car mate like the wheels
  18. I was gonna go but its raining next week fingers crosed.
  19. thanks guys will go with the ID1000cc injectors
  20. WAS THINKING OF GOING WITH ID 1000CC INJECTORS WHAT ARE PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON THEM WHAT BUCK WILL THEY COST?
  21. $180.00 for the padss
  22. race brakes tab
×
×
  • Create New...