Jump to content

xrchagz

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrchagz

  1. Happy Birthday xrchagz!

  2. Hi Guys, I have an 04 baII xr6 turbo 6 speed manuel with just over 90,000 k's on the clock I've just had to replace a missing bolt on my turbo compressor and found a missing stud and nut off my turbo to manifold, I've replaced the bolt on the turbo and put in a new stud and nut on the manifold. After a nightmare getting the turbo and manifold out together due to the bottom nut on the dump pipe being rounded ive put it all back together and found that the turbo won't boost like it did before and the pressure release noise is now different. Could someone advise me on what this could be? Cheers
  3. This Spec clutches are sh*t, the guys at cappa kindly replaced it with a lower model and it is sh*t, the guy actually blamed me like ive already thrashed it, What a joke! And the price off these clutches for a sh*t result is terrible, for the same price you'll get a Mal Woods, please guys don't waist your cash dont even try using crap like spec stuff.
  4. Thanks guys, I sent Mal Woods an email I coudlnt beleive he called me himself "what a gun of a bloke." I'll just cut my losses and get one of his.
  5. Hey Guys, I bought one of those capa spec clutches stage 3, I got the slave and the steel flywheel and thought it was a tough clutch, After running it in for a 1000k's it started to fail, still shuttering its head off and had to release the clutch all the to the tip to take off and had to really release the pedal really slowly for it not to jerk of take off. After a few more thousand k's my diff ended up being really loose and ended needed a reco. The guy at cappa honestly tried to help we organised to get it out and he replaced it as the mechanic said it was faulty, they replaced it with a stage 2 and know im finding the same problem (only off taking off though) releasing the pedal all the way to the tip. Has anyone used these clutches and had problem with it? And can anyone reccomend a good everyday clutch? I heard of the Mal Woods one the go? any recommendations? Cheers.
×
×
  • Create New...