Those are rearwheel figures... I would think that it would be easy as pie for a motor this large. I actually stumbled upon the barra while looking up info on the sohc 300ci I6 we have here in the states. Im interested because of the raw torque available from the inline configuration, and plus I dont really like the V motors that are available in the states. It all adds up, 1 - 2500 lb mustang + 800 ftlbs = one hell of a ride!!! I already spoke with someone at Ftg, but they are trying to sell me a complete turbo motor.. When really I need a n/a motor.... So, I am waiting on a response back to see if they can help me. If not, I see some floating around on evilbay for decent prices. So basically, could I go after any Barra engine? Are there any differences in the heads? Thanks for the help guys!