Jump to content

joshbmx

Member
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joshbmx

  1. just want to know if theres anything I need to look out 4 when doing this on the weekend. I should have all tools required as well as air tools. Or even just easy ways to do it . Cheers
  2. Just wondering if there will be many gains in fitting a PW under battery pipe. Basically the only mod I have is a k&n pannel filter if that helps. any ideas or opinions would be real handy
  3. Will 8mm gapped plugs work ok in a stock t???
  4. if I have a k&n and centre muff removed could thayt cause a spike as well as im having these dramas
  5. yeah im really interested to see how this goes, ill be due for a new clutch soon
  6. awesomethanksguys
  7. any other ideas guys???
  8. thanks guys im in brissy its for a ute so I dont have trac contoll with the driving light switch do??? and maybe be stupid but I havent had a good look under the bonnet yet but wheres the bov? and the tpiece goes into that line???
  9. maybe just pay someone to fit or is it easy enough??lol
  10. yeah that's basically what I meant sorry can anyone give me directions how to hook one up or is there a good link already that shows it step by step, I tryed to serach but didnt have much luck CHEERs
  11. any one know where I was looking at autometers probably and how hards it to hook up a boost gauge ??? any help wold b great
  12. thanks guys has 150000kms will try the other things has k&n panel centre muff removed maybe a bigger intercooler and no boost upgrades that I no of any help is appreciated
  13. hi guys got a 5sp 03xr6t ute under heavy acceleration its missing and also missing a bit during normal driving I was under the impression that it was just serviced under 1500kms ago but since ive owned it which was just after the service, it has shuddered from bout 2500rpm and also when idling the revs drop to nearly stalling point I know theres a thousand threads in here with possible solutions just wanting to know if theres anything cheap/easy I can do to help narow it down as im on a pretty tight budget being only 19 any help would be really appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...