Jump to content

bainy77

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hey Guys thanks for your replys. I have read back what you have been through Ninka and it seems alot easier to sell and buy another XR6t. Cheers on the offer of the 4 speed but Im more keen for the 6sp auto. I have to add these XRT's are great fun
  2. Can anyone recommend a workshop in Perth that can convert my 6sp Manual to 6sp Auto. I have a great XR6T but have to do alot of city driving in my new job. As everyone knows the manuals are a little cumbersome to drive in stop start city traffic and going the auto and keeping my current beast is my preferred option. Does anyone know what kind of $$$ I would roughly need to complete this conversion? I understand I could sell my manual gear what kind of $$$ could I get for this. (The car is in excellent condition only 48k on the clock) Is the diff / tailshaft etc the same in the manuals and autos? Is the ECU the same? I really appreciate any assistance. Ive searched the forums without fully answering my Q's. I understand this might be a rare ask but Im sure it can be done. Tks Guys Ian
×
×
  • Create New...