Jump to content

Led Ft

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Led Ft

  1. Qld Ben Kirk/Led Ft/Hi-Torque Xr6 Bf Ute/Benaraby Raceway/10.566 /129.310
  2. yeah mate took a while. we had to tighten up the stally twice to get it to hold the mph . but now its too tight and not allowing me to build boost off the line... like I said few more tweaks and I shall have that 9 sec pass. was also done on half floged out et street tires lol
  3. yes 660rwhp with the glide.
  4. I changed to start getting some good times. after a 9sec street car and almost there too. just a few tweeks to the drive line and I should have it
  5. haha its a 2 speedglide now. should realy update it
  6. just went 10.5 with a 1.6 60ft at 130mph
  7. hahahahah it keeps making me happy. should see the 9's very soon.... depending on if they let me back on the track with out a cage now lol
  8. kent how did you go on saturday night
  9. first 8sec ute!?
  10. looks like kent may need to get another pass under his belt very soon because it looks like there are quiet alot of people treading on his tail
  11. add to that. I have 1month to get it ready for the next test and tune in gladstone. ill let you know how I go in 1 month hahah
  12. never got the chance to do the 1/4mile run on the dyno today. just a dyno comp. no suspension work as of yet. goes in monday to get some adjustable shocks
  13. ive just stuck a power glide in mine now. and its going on a dyno today to see what it would roughly run on the 1/4
  14. what is the fastest xr6t ute post your times
  15. next cq cruise?
  16. yes started at 7pm had a brake at 530am at lvl 50 . then as soon as we started we died 6:00am at 51. we were pretty upset lol
  17. hey guys, for every one that plays black ops zombies post up your highest lvl with points and kills and what platform you play on user: dirtykirky console: ps3 level:51 points:680000 Kills:1950 Time: 11hrs
  18. add me cunttt dirtykirk
  19. zombies for the winn!!! that's the only reason why I play black ops hahahah lvl 51 on zombies and still climbing. was rank 300 out of couple of hundred thousand. ... now 1300 :(
  20. im basicaly the same here also, just for different reasons. I got ssl springs in the rear and need to swap them with stock springs.
  21. good to see the e85 tune bud
  22. mate I had 460rwhp and now 700+ theres no real difference between the 2 spin everwhere,as well as poorly set up suspension I get lancers beating me in town. to a basic build. tune plenum exhaust cooler and it will be less then 10k and you will have some fun save your money BUY A HOUSE!
  23. that's not nice Tocchi lol
  24. sorry I forgot to mention its in a ute, I believe it will fit no trobles
  25. the rear is +38 but I dnt think its the same . I think it might be like 20? dunno yet . are there any aftermarket uppercontrol arms if the wheels dont fit?
×
×
  • Create New...