Jump to content

black bullet

Member
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by black bullet

  1. mmmm dont know if I would do that to my T rather leave that to the legend its self the mighty GT
  2. WELL DONE to everyone who has put together this range of ba model ford its a car worthy of all awards it has been given to date
  3. NOW that is one hell of a performance ute makes the malo look like a heap of RUBBISH :lol:
  4. great news to see FORD to spend some money to advertise this great car even though they dont need any more orders just yet
  5. g 'day dallas qld just a question do warm up your baby in the morning cause that happen to me once when I first got my t now that I do its never happen since I let it idle for about 5mins before I give it a boot full in the mornings not sure if that helps or is the problem mate
  6. I have had my black bullet T for 9 months 24000 k's later with only minor hiccups.FORD has done well on their ad campaign U CANT ENOUGH OF THIS damm right they are
  7. g'day matt here is a tip u cant beat forced induction TURBO'S RULE spend the extra cash if u can afford it u wont be disappointed at all
×
×
  • Create New...