Jump to content

sanzort

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sanzort

  1. Cool, thanks for the help, I feel a little more confident now.
  2. The reasonim a little worried is because I want to mod it up to approx 280kwaw and I know I will give it a hard time. Im exoecting the clutch to go and that's all I hope. Do you guys drive em hard?
  3. Hey guys, I found a ute with 90k on the clock but am a little worried if its a bit too high. Its a 2004 BA MK2 6 sp with leather. What would it be worth? Anything to look out for? Any help is appreciated
  4. Thanks for that R UTE ill be checking with Ford if it can be done. Thankyou to everyones comments and the trouble you all went to. Ill let you all know how I go.
  5. Thanks for all the info guys, didnt mean to start a brawl hehehehe.... The mrs said I can buy a xr6t if I can fit this silly pallett in so ill show her the last post about the 1200 wide sheets. Ill just go and buy the car and worry about the pallett later. As the sayin goes "Its easier to ask for forgivness than it is permission"........
  6. Mate that would be great if you could that way I will know for sure. Here's hoping. Thanks heaps
  7. Just checked the measurements and it seems that it wont fit. Im still hoping in a way that it will fit. Thanks heaps for that link, much appreciated
  8. Hi, Im looking for a xr6 t ute but im wondering if a SHEP pallett will fit in between the wheel wells. I looked up the specs on Ford's site and they say the gap is 1152mm but the pallet is 1165mm. Im hoping they are wrong. I called Ford and they say they dont have a Shep pallett there so they cant try it. So if anybody can help that would be great. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...