Jump to content

Chief_XR6T

Member
  • Posts

    425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chief_XR6T

  1. rofl lol im crying from laughter dam 10% warn level but its off topic , oh well il drop it
  2. I just got 10%
  3. im meaning in bed ? did u stick it to em hard ? god I need therapy
  4. you know your tempted to say things on this topic of mother daughter combos , but are to scared to due to the misses is watching / others will think your such a perv
  5. ohhh sigh well what I mean is like , mothers which go out hunting for guys with there daughters but the mums are not milfs sigh , what I am meaning is , is this the new trend or something ? I for one say its ok if there both good/ any comments ?
  6. so whos up to chat about daughters brining mums along to clubs etc? whats your thoughts everyone , maybe there looking for some victim to do a mother daughter combo ?
  7. no I havent burnt down my house
  8. for now I chucked a few maths text books under neath it , I love my maths boys now im sleeping with maths books ive only got a oxey welder at home but have welded a few diffs tough with a mig @ school with teachers help , does that count as experienced enough ?
  9. come on I wrote it carefully im asking for help on if I can weld up a bed via oxey welder , not sure what type of metal is used on it tough ?
  10. do as they say dan speaking of pumping poon, I need some welding help a weld on my bed has snaped from pounding viet poon pfft I wish I was that tough so was wondering is it possible to fix it via oxey welder and fluxed filler rod ? im not to sure what the material is made out of sigh don't tell me I need arc / mig
  11. dan what?
  12. oh pat please dont tear me up I love the 2 words pumping poon its awesome edit if a newbie where to read the last 2 pages they would really think we are sexual pervs speaking of we are sexual pervs how cool is the name blackie lawless for a front man
  13. changed my MSN , updated my profile tough
  14. LOL @ the phrase pump poon that's 70s style I take it as a yes pat , gracefully grabs him and throws him in the back
  15. guess what you fruit loop *beep* I just spray painted my windows as window tint + got no lights + driving on tyres which are almost bold and im not going to change them till there completely down to wire and pop , so what you going to do about it ?
  16. im with you tab so senna wanna go in the back of the C210 , the rear seat feels as if someone has been pumping poon in it every nite its so so soft
  17. so do we have any resident milfs on this forum ?
  18. can the topic be milfs ?
  19. in that case then come on people instead of geting the new ford etc get the new GTR flood the streets with them come on mmmmmmmm some day il get one ive already had offers to trade S13's for my C210
  20. ahhhh justjap dont you just love there price hike stupid inconsiderate idiots
  21. dam I missed out on a serious discussion
  22. remember the question of those glass plates spark plugs and everyone thought it was for the T , lol even im not that dumb but from my other posts no wonder others thought I would go to that extent of using a glass plug while siting on the engine while giving it a boot to cheap out on on dyno time , but then again the T's are all computerized no screws to adjust mixture / spark timing / ratios etc im not a worry to the roads any more I baby my car so much im the guy in the right lane doing 40KM in a 60 zone taking of like a grandma keeping it under 1.5K RPM on small 6
  23. good timing 6 weeks time will pop down for a visit once I get a job , need my rear taillights connected up im to lazy / its all in Japanese quick 15min job for some1 which knows what there doing
  24. this is a ford forums you get looked down on for owning or mentioning anything about rice talking about rice , some one mistook my car for a mustang a person argued for about 10mins and said dont lie to me it was a mustang so whats it got a V8 cause its quite quick , I just said nah and the kid kept saying ya it is , at the end I agreed
  25. please dont hurt me , I updated my riceline thread please look need a bit of help dan you still do make sense to me
×
×
  • Create New...