Jump to content

Filopastry

Member
  • Posts

    49
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Filopastry

  1. Ha yeah im off to get some mesh soon. Im looking out for some custom bonnets too. Rather then just going straight for the GT look going for somthing a little custom
  2. I got both the front bar and the wing from ebay. 300 for the front and 250 for the wing. They came unpainted so cost anoth $600 for fitting and painting. I like the results though
  3. Yeah looking to get some mesh soon. Going to remove the mud flaps and prob the weather guard too. Might take the badges off the boot. Not sure about that yet though. thanks for advise
  4. yeah needs new wheels and to be lowered. Need to save up for a bit first though
  5. Hey guys, Got my car back from the shop yesterday and going to C&V for an Edit tonight. Thought you might like to see how the body came out. Also, fitted a monza cooler and I must be completely "mechanically challenged" becasue I was reading some older posts and people where saying how easy and fast it is to install (I think someone said it was less then 1 hour) Took me a grand total of 5 painful hours There must be somthing wrong with me Oh well, it was worth it.... You might notice there is a bit of damage to the inner pannels of the new front bar, this will be evened out and cleaned up. I am also going to cover the to gaps with some chrome mesh, just recovering from installing the intercooler first Hope you like.
  6. Just sitting at home waiting.......the anticipation is killing me slowly.....
  7. sorry to be nooby but what is a centre muffler? but yeah my next step was going to be so better injectors.
  8. Dont I wish it was 380
  9. Ok so two events im very excited for; Monday 21st, Getting the T back from the shop with GT wing, Front bar and Wog cooler installed & Tuesday 22nd at 6:30 the good lads from C&V are giving my T an edit with a custom tune on thier Dyno Ive also got a Phoon 2nd CAI with a K&N filter. Anyone want to take bets on how many KW it will be Ill get some photos up as soon as I can
  10. Yeah ok cool. Thanks for the help.
  11. Hey all, What would you guys prefer? 1.) xr8 CAI with K&N Pod Filter 2.) F6 CAI with K&N flat filter Which do you think would have great air intake? If xr8 with a pod then unfortunantely my dads xr8 is going to have to take one for the team
  12. Well if I go by majority it looks like C&V are the way to go. thanks all Can't wait to get it tuned!!
  13. yeah that's more the figures I was thinking but I maybe read this post wrong? Is there somthing else I am missing that gave bluprinturbo 85 rwkw?? not sure..
  14. Hey all Im hopefully running into a few spare dollars in a few weeks and would like to invest in a Flash tuner with a custom tune. Anyone from around Sydney (hornsby or castle hill would be good) know where I can get a good tune? I have seen some post where people have gotten up to 85 rwkw ust from a flash tuner? At the moment I have a K&N with 2nd CAI and a Wog cooler in the mail.
  15. Is it manual or auto? 4 or 6 speed? that's as awsme time mate!
  16. Hey all, ive heard about a breather and seen some picks of Rap1ds (at least I think that's what it is - the small filter on the engine?) what exactly does this thing do? does it improve the sound or performance much? there are some picks on this post
  17. Oh ok. Has anyone done this already and possible taken photos ha? Ill look through the workshop section but if anyone has some instructions on how to do this it would be great!!
  18. Hey guys, was talking to someone about his xr6T on Myspace and he suggested this; "and with the Factory BOV ( blow of valve ) located at the back near the firewall the BOV will be sitting there all u need to do is dissconet it block of the 25mm oulets from the hoses and this make the loudess dose" Didn't really sound like a smart thing to do when I first read it... Any thoughts??
  19. Haha dam it now im confused....better just get the wogcooler haha Sorry Fat-Tony
  20. well two hours...I spose that's not that bad ha how much different is it to the F6 cooler?
  21. doesnt look too off center. Its annoying that it needs new holes. Mines MKII F6 IC sounds easier too fit (I am quite lazy... ) thanks for the help
  22. How much power difference is there? anyone have any photos of thier Wogcooler? id love to see how they look when installed. Also do they need new mounts etc?
  23. Hye guys, Was looking at upgrading to a phoon intercooler but then saw another one that isnt too much more and looks bigger (hard to tell really) how can I tell which would be a better "investment"
  24. Well vixen is more like two colours (again more reason for the greatness). sometimes it seems more or an orangy red and sometimes a darker red...depending on the light...
  25. Team vixen!! I never knew such an awsome thing existed!! count me in!!
×
×
  • Create New...