Jump to content

Mattttty

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    66
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mattttty

  1. Hey I just bought a monza intercooler off ebay for $495 delivered. how much diff in power would there be would it be noticeable thanks
  2. hey my xr6t ute I just bought come with ss induction its only has the standard air filter would there be much diff with a k&n panel filter thanks
  3. hey I have an 03 xr6t ute and it makes a kind of groaning noise at about 2000 rpm and its heeps louder when you give it a bit do yous know wat the noise might be thanks
  4. Hi guys I live in Ipswich Qld and its been really hot lately and I think the car feels really sluggish I have been lookin at the monza intercoolers do u think that would help if I put 1 of them on thanks
  5. I have already tried the power source 2 get power 2 the unit still doesnt work can you kill the headunit or will the fuse always blow on it first
  6. hey I rechecked it all and tried new fuses still didnt fix it
  7. hey I just installed a headdeck in a ba falcon I used the mobile phone connector for the constant power accessories and ground I wired up all the speakers and I I turned it on it started to work then just cut out and now I cant get it to work any ideas thanks
  8. Hey just wonderin wat lights you guys think would look better in a liquid silver
  9. Hey thanks for the welcomes will post some good pics when I get the ute
  10. they do for me have u tried right clickin
  11. hi I just bought a 03 xr6t ute from bremer ford picked it up for 17k with a trade of a ba xt . its has 44000kms on it I would of liked premium sound but I have a good stero out of my old car anyways. I get it tuesday cant wait. I only have pics from the dealer
  12. Yeah I thought so 2 and I was gonna try and talk him down if he wont I dont think it will really be worth it.
  13. Hey ive been lookin around for a turbo ute I have my eye on a silver 1 it has 44000 on the clock its a november 03 model no premium sound or anythin it has ss induction its $28 990 wat do yous think about that thanks
  14. Hey thanks for all the quick responses I have a 2003 ba xt sedan with a aftermarket stero it has 18" mags black stripes a spoiler. the ks are a bit up there it has 134000kms on the clock not sure how much I will get for a trade
  15. Thanks wados does it make any difference if im trading in
  16. Hey its at a dealer and I thought it was high 2 and I wouldnt pay more than 25 for it I doubt they will come down that much anyway thanks
  17. Hey just wondering what you guys think about this car its a 2002 ba xr6t sedan premium sound and 69 000kms on the clock and its $27990 do you think that price is a bit high thanks
×
×
  • Create New...