-
Posts
518 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by qikshift
-
hah thanks guys.... hahah Dag .. funny bastard!!
-
yup prices up on the website.. I went the stage 2 detail and have bought some products to keep it good nick.. should only need a stage 1 once a year after that hopefully
-
Hey All, My ute was dropped off at Final Inspection yesterday in Brunswick.. some of you may heard of them before they do a lot of detailing on high end cars and bikes there. They are a lil bit more expensive than your average detailer but in my opinion was worth it.. they spent all day yesterday on it and also gave it a another coat of wax this morning (not normally included in the package I got) at no extra charge really friendly guys and would highly recommend them.. they always have horn bikes and cars to perve on to hahah!! He has uploaded the photos of the ute to his gallery (Just click on "Ford XR6T Ute Black" ... you can also check out some of the other Ferrari's etc they have done in the past there) here are a few from the gallery : you can check the full size pics through the gallery link above, let me know what you think. enjoy Mark.
-
yeah I wasn't going to rip them apart but uve done it for me mate, I've had bad experiences at various ttf's over the years from rims to suspension.. would never touch them ever again. just my opinion. go to advantage they'll sort you to properly
-
doubt you can go that low and be legal, as it is the same here in vic and im just on 10cm .... maybe 10.3-4 also 20's and that low would foul like a mofo under full lock!
-
mate this is how it should look with SL's in the front.. I wanted to go SSL but advantage suspension advised against it.. im glad I went with their recommendation in the end as I still scrape on some driveways etc.
-
BAD actually it is recommend to have a camber kit fitted if you go any lower than SL's sometimes even fitting them to SL's is required... your scrub the I <3 Bananas outa the insides of your tyres mate in no time... looks like you got em done at TTF from your pics....... hmm
-
dude that doesn't look right man.... I don't know how you could drive that around... looks horn stationary though! lol better get that checked out! and see what they installed... totally wouldn't be legal height!
-
BHAHAH that just made my afternoon!!! funny bastard!
-
HAHHAHAH shhh!!! see first page until they are fitted it takes 3-4 days to get them from the supplier in QLD apparently so the wait begins!
-
thanks mate .. should be ok then...I normally have the make it fit approach when it comes to wheels.. not afraid of lipping and a bit of rolling to get that fat look offsets confirmed to be 20x8.5 ET35 & 20x10 ET38 money back if they don't fit so can't go wrong I guess VIZZO's it is! go the 120mm dish
-
yer I just did a photoshop... rear looks like soo I <3 Bananas tiny hahahahhahah ok back to 20's lol. news just in got an even better price from a mate of a mate who can get me the vizzos at $2,950 with kumho ku31's however they recommend 245/35/20 up front instead of 225/35/20 .. I assume there will be no issues running 245 up front considering my stock ones are 245 already?
-
Yeah I was thinking may have to stretch it a bit to make it fit under the guards.. hmmm we'll see.. ive been into my jap cars for ages (this is my first ford heh) umm and I still have trouble getting away from the quality of Japanese wheels.. the 19's im looking at are advan RS's which are just horn I need to photoshop them on the ute though to see if they suit the lines if not back to my 20's options hehe. a pic : these are 19x10 with 35 offset and 19x9 with 28 offset I love the concave look of these would look horn I think on the slammed uterus ehheheh man that sucks re the 10's offset ?
-
hey guys.. hmm I know ive been talking about 20s but ive come across some quality 19's that im thinking about... The rears are ok with the offset of +35 on a 19x10 rim, however I'm not sure about the fronts as they only come in 9 inch's wide... does anyone run 9's up front? I know most ppl run 8.5 .. the offsets available are : +22, +29 and +38 for the 19x9 .. any ideas of this will fit? cheers mark.
-
I wasn't game to rub salt into the wounds!
-
nice.. see if you can get some pics... seriously I have not seen these on a single car yet in 19's ive searched everywhere online and ive only come up with rice burners running 17x7 and they look SH1TTT in that size (vomited in my mouth a lil bit!) I reakon the promo shots of them ive put in the thread are of the 19x10 with the lowish offset which gives that concave look to em... the fronts in 19x8.5 may not be as aggressive but yeah let us know how you go! cheers
-
DUDE IM SOLD!!!! heheheh, nah really its ok.. im pretty set on the 20's im looking at.. need to fill up those arches
-
ROFL HAHAHHA
-
haha here you go mate.. the full range of colours.. not sure which ones you can get in OZ at the moment... ill have to check them out if they are at the place im going on Saturday along with every bloody other rim im interested in!! hahah (hard to tell from pics.. sometimes they can look better or worse in the flesh). how you feeling no senna? hehehehhe
-
ahh here we go... with teh silver edge.. looks better than the red I think... and hmm 19x10! heheheh http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_clos...&part_no=96 farkkk now ive seen these again!!! too many choices!!! hahahaha
-
heeh I was looking at these a while back.. I just wish they would come in 20's... for me they would require respraying as I would like them in a matt black satin finish with no red ring... there are other colours available also with with a silver ring instead.. I just prefer the one solid colour I think... they do only come in 19's max.. but having said that there is a 19x10!!! HORN.. very aggressive looking .. iv seen teh 19x8.5 and they look a lil gay from memory... ill try and dig up the pics (they are aimed at 350z's in the states I think.) also here are some other colours you can get in the states.. would be frigin cheap as to import these with the aussie dollar.. even if you do get slammed with duty in customs hmm bah wish they were in 20's they have a bit of a bmw flavor to them I think in terms of the design and shape..
-
welllllll we'll have to wait and see hahah
-
OK heard back from mswt re: the Vizzo's : koya vizzo 20x8.5 and 20x10 fitted with 225/35/20 Kumho Ku-31 and 275/35/20 Kumho Ku-31 $3290.00.. so yeah 400 bucks difference between that in the hr racing rims on the r33.. other places ive seen the koya package at around 3700 so pretty good prices there im guessing.
-
HAHAH pimpn' y0!! lol , hmmmmmm id need to invest in an airbag setup to pull that off though
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.