X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: BRISBANE Posted 20/03/04 12:42 AM Posted 20/03/04 12:42 AM Hi guys and girls this topic probably been asked before im wondering what distance to empty reading your cars were getting on1: Standard XR6T2: Modded XR6T And what the actual fuel km / L/100 have been is there some way we can collect some best of stats on thismy last tank was 17.2L/100 just filled up to the max and distance to empty was 440km does this vary on driving habits much ?only done 705km , third tank fill upThanks
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 20/03/04 01:41 AM Posted 20/03/04 01:41 AM Hi guys and girls this topic probably been asked before im wondering what distance to empty reading your cars were getting on1: Standard XR6T2: Modded XR6T And what the actual fuel km / L/100 have been is there some way we can collect some best of stats on thismy last tank was 17.2L/100 just filled up to the max and distance to empty was 440km does this vary on driving habits much ?only done 705km , third tank fill upThanks that figure will drop once she has been run in a little more my standard T gets 13.2L/100kms and when I fill up it reads 515km's til empty...Chris
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 20/03/04 04:42 AM Posted 20/03/04 04:42 AM Yeah they are fairly thirsty, but like Crisso said.. when my baby is completely full 515-516k's till emptyhaven't had it any better then that, but have had it read as low as 495 D.T.E.hope this helps
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 20/03/04 04:55 AM Posted 20/03/04 04:55 AM I filled up the other day and the DTE was 470km. My long-term average consumption, according to the car, is 13.7 L/100kms.
Kato Member 184 Member For: 22y 9m 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/04 05:23 AM Posted 20/03/04 05:23 AM You guy's are blessed I don't come up with anything better than 390-410 on DTE on average, this has been the same for my last few tanks. Do you think somethings not quite right or what???
XR6T4ME Member 186 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/04 06:11 AM Posted 20/03/04 06:11 AM Mine is the same....very thirsty. Always averaged between 17.3 - 17.8l per 100. It has now done 8000kms, so you could say it is well run in.DTE is always arround the mid/high 300s, I do not hit the freeways too often, a lot of Melbourne eastern suburbs driving and I like putting the foot down too often....
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/03/04 09:25 AM Posted 20/03/04 09:25 AM When I fill up, if I check my DTE it's about 400 - 410. You guys getting up around 500 are blessed. My average fuel economy was at 18.0L/100km a few weeks ago. I've since reset it, and now I think it's on about 15 - 16 L/100km.
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 20/03/04 09:53 AM Posted 20/03/04 09:53 AM Wow ... You guys are heavy on the throttle. Maybe auto and manual use fuel differently too. After nearly 50,000K mine shows 12.4 / 100 L . Oh ... and mine is a manual.
Guest jeton_s Guests Posted 20/03/04 11:22 AM Posted 20/03/04 11:22 AM Geez!! A lot of you guys are pretty lucky relative to me...I don't even have a T and I only get approx 400km off a full tank...Do you think there's something wrong..? Should I have it checked out?
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 20/03/04 11:38 AM Posted 20/03/04 11:38 AM 16.7 for me... around 390k per tank. :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now