Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Skeets
  • Guests
Posted

Guys I took the misses up to the Hunter Valley on the weekend, we took the boring route up the Expressway and then went through Cessnock to Pokolbin. We did the winery thing on Saturday and had a great time however Sunday was my day. We drove up to Singleton and then jumped onto the Putty Road and headed back to Sydney. For those that have not driven the Putty Road I highly recommend it. 100km/h most of the way with signed corners 65km/h etc. Yeah like I slowed down. It is a great drive, heaps of opportunities to test the car out. I know there is a cruise in March however can I suggest we do the Putty Road in a convey in April/May.

Sydney to Singleton is about 2.5 hrs, we could do lunch then take the Putty Road back to Windsor, approx 2.5 hr return. With a couple of short breaks in between I reckon it would be a great day.

Just my thoughts.

cheers :hiwelcome:

  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted

I actually did this run about 4 weeks ago to test it out. I even went through the Hunter Valley ( only cause I was totally lost ).

Beautiful place, and yes this run will happen. :P

I am hoping to do one to Morpeth first to get together with the Central Coast and Newcastle people. ( Actually it's all organised but Mr Trumpy has to have his turn :lol: )

and then CJF077 sista with Skirmish

busy busy....

yup It's all happening :kissmy:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Bring on the Putty Rd!

I'm sure the weekend between the Snowy Drive and the APS Sydney day is free. Why cant we go then! :kissmy:

Oh, that's right, need to spend quality time at home every once in a while......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted

Dates Discussion time:

How about the beginning of march.

I could get it organised for then. How about the 6th or 7th of march?

If anyone wants to suggest a date, please put up a post :kiss:

Is it too soon?

Should we leave it till after the Snowys?

What do you guys want? It's up to you.

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Snowy Drive is the 13/14 March, APS day is the 27th I think.

March is chocka block.

Oh yeah, and whats a suggestive cruise? Are all the ladies turning up in minimal attire? :kiss: :o

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES
Posted

Ok dumb idea. :lol:

End of April?

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Anytime in April should be OK. The APS day is only a 1/2 day thing, and not a drive, so 2nd or 3rd weekend in April should be OK.

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Sounds good how about the week after easter :kiss:

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted

I drove the Putty last Thursday. Great fun. Even with 400 odd kilos in the back of the ute.

Was the only chance for some spirited driving between Windsor and Townsville... The rest of the trip was... well... :kiss:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 24d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Oh yeah, and whats a suggestive cruise? Are all the ladies turning up in minimal attire? :kissmy::nyaah:

:oooh: Count me in for sure!!!1 :nyaah: :lol:

:hrmm: Will there be a wading pool full of jelly involved?! :kissmy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...