gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 9d Posted 19/02/09 11:59 PM Posted 19/02/09 11:59 PM Mods: If more appropriate can you move this to the Vic section.I'm hoping a victorian member on here can spare a few minutes this weekend to check out an xr6t for me, its at Sunshine and it isn't a private sale but I dont want to say too much openly. Basically what im after is a member, preferably a local that doesnt have to go much out of their way, to have a look over the car and let me know how the car looks in person and take some pictures of certain bits for me.If all is good I can check it out tuesday morning in person but I dont want to go out of my way (im there for business) if it isnt in the condition that its supposed to be in.Please reply or PM me if you're willing to help another member out, shouldnt take more than 15 minutes of your time. If all goes well and I buy it ill make sure you get some beers for your trouble.Thanks,Chris.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Posted 20/02/09 12:14 AM Posted 20/02/09 12:14 AM If I was closer I would help ya out mate.Here is another one worth checking out also Charlie
gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 9d Posted 20/02/09 03:24 AM Author Posted 20/02/09 03:24 AM im after something newer and standard, but agreed it looks good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now