EL monster Member 10 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/07 12:09 PM Posted 13/04/07 12:09 PM What are the costs involved in turbocharging an EL falcon 4.0 litre and what can I expect to produce fromthe car?
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 13/04/07 12:22 PM Posted 13/04/07 12:22 PM Post/search on fordmods.com mateAs an example, I spent 7k turboing my old ED a few years ago, and that was doing all the work myself
EL monster Member 10 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/07 12:29 PM Author Posted 13/04/07 12:29 PM Damn I have many questions on this topic and the only way they will get answered is if I buy the kit from some shop like TSA for 6g and try it out I guess. what you think?
dansedgli Member 214 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Posted 15/04/07 10:15 PM Posted 15/04/07 10:15 PM Look on fordmods.comRead the forced induction section.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/04/07 11:06 PM Posted 16/04/07 11:06 PM snort performance do alot of kits for your car, a kit would be the way to go instead of fart assin around trying this and that.. fordmods.com has alot more info on forced indction for the E series cars try reading more there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now