Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys here's the basic write up

Date 16th july 2006

time racing from 9am till 3pm

2 time trails 3 if time allowing

3 rounds of competition

Basic Rules

all cars must have a street appearance

all cars must meet andra saftey rules

No electronic throttle stops or computer added accelleration devices

No Bikes

No Junior dragsters

No full chassis race cars Unless approved by Rdp Staff member

All racing is governed by a averaged time over 3 runs

If you run outside your alloted time your dis qualified but you still get to do all your runs

No limit to power adders (nitrous turbo or supercharged) as many items as you like

No tyre size limit

No exhaust required

Slicks ok

MOST IMPORTANT RULE HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Ok this is a basic run down of how the average time work

say johnny racer runs in the time trails 11.03 and 11.5. So he then choices to race in the 11 raceclass

In racing johnny run a 11.12, 11.05 and 11.85 we then add together all 3 runs and get a total of 34.02 we then divide it by 3 which gives us an average of 11.34. Now if he's the closet to 11.0 then he wins his class. However if he runs a 11.02 , 11.58 and a 10.98 he's then dis-qualified and is out of the trophy running.

Easy and fair to every one as you don't have to be the fastest car to win just consistant.

Classes

9.99 sec and quicker Ultimate warrior class

10sec class Barbarian class

11sec Conquer class

12sec Explorer class

13sec mistique class

14sec troll class

15sec and slower Menitor class (please forgive the spelling)

Prizes

9 sec class Sword on Headboard

10sec class Sword on Headboard

11sec class Sword on headboard

12 sec class Sword on headboard

13sec class Sword on headboard

14sec class Trophy

15sec and slower Trophy

Best Wheelstand Dagger on Headboard

(rules for above) vehicle must perform wheelstand in full powered pass and must stay in his or her lane and must run in their alloted time zone.

Perfect Reaction Time Short Sword on headboard

(rules for above) 4.00 reaction time required, if 2 or more people run a 4.00 then these people's 3 racing reactions will be added together to give the person with the best averaged reaction time the award.

Costs

Racing which includes driver and 1 passenger (t-shirt for event is able to organise) $80 Pre-entries recieved prior to 10th of july (150 Car limit)

On day entry price is $95 with includes 1 passenger (t-shirt only if stock left)

Spectators are at normal Willowbank prices of

adults $18

Students $16

children under 13 are Free

I feel that this is the best and fairest way to run a race meeting being that everyone gets 2 time trials (3 if time) and guarenteed 3 races so it doesn't matter wether you win or loose your race you still go onto the next round.

If racing is finished early(before 3pm) we'll then open the track up to anyone that wishes to run again until 3pm test'n'tune style.

I've put together a fantastic trophy lineup that will be some thing that you can show off for many years to come. Hoping that everyone feels the same way as me to the fairness of the event.

Steven Leerentveld

Redcliffe Dyno and Performance

073 284 1925

[email protected]

Attached Thumbnails

__________________

www.redcliffedyno.com

Home of the World's Fastest Cleveland powered streetcar

Streetmachine & Extreme Magazine car of the Year

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costs

Racing which includes driver and 1 passenger (t-shirt for event is able to organise) $80 Pre-entries recieved prior to 10th of july (150 Car limit)

On day entry price is $95 with includes 1 passenger (t-shirt only if stock left)

Spectators are at normal Willowbank prices of

adults $18

Students $16

children under 13 are Free

If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.

The only rule for the day will be To Have Fun

Just to be clear Steve..

there is now a cost?? :laughing:

shaz

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costs

Racing which includes driver and 1 passenger (t-shirt for event is able to organise) $80 Pre-entries recieved prior to 10th of july (150 Car limit)

On day entry price is $95 with includes 1 passenger (t-shirt only if stock left)

Spectators are at normal Willowbank prices of

adults $18

Students $16

children under 13 are Free

If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.

The only rule for the day will be To Have Fun

Just to be clear Steve..

there is now a cost?? :shocked:

shaz

Hey Shaz,

Always was going to be a cost, I never mentioned free. This event is going to be a very expensive one but one I hope that we can run on a yearly basis. I only mentioned finacing it as I'll be the guy having to pay upfront for everything, but I'm not shouting people to a race day, I'd need my head read :laughing: mind you getting my head read might answer a few questions to myself :w00t:

anyway it's gonna be a great day and open to everyone that wants a funday out and possibly win a very different prize, I'm also working on a entrant trophy which will probably be a event rego plate(only available to entrant)

Thanks Steve

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Never mind Sharooon Steve, she is on a budget

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth, I think?
Posted

Count me in!!

Steve, I may need another tune and a few fuel system adjustments before then mate!

Cheers

Craig

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costs

Racing which includes driver and 1 passenger (t-shirt for event is able to organise) $80 Pre-entries recieved prior to 10th of july (150 Car limit)

On day entry price is $95 with includes 1 passenger (t-shirt only if stock left)

Spectators are at normal Willowbank prices of

adults $18

Students $16

children under 13 are Free

If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.

The only rule for the day will be To Have Fun

Just to be clear Steve..

there is now a cost?? :msm:

shaz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Shaz,

Always was going to be a cost, I never mentioned free. This event is going to be a very expensive one but one I hope that we can run on a yearly basis. I only mentioned finacing it as I'll be the guy having to pay upfront for everything, but I'm not shouting people to a race day, I'd need my head read :msm: mind you getting my head read might answer a few questions to myself :w00t:

anyway it's gonna be a great day and open to everyone that wants a funday out and possibly win a very different prize, I'm also working on a entrant trophy which will probably be a event rego plate(only available to entrant)

Thanks Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Worries :msm:

was just clearing up a query :msm:

shazzy

ps.. Whats the very Different Prize :gooff:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Never mind Sharooon Steve, she is on a budget

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm::msm:

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costs

Racing which includes driver and 1 passenger (t-shirt for event is able to organise) $80 Pre-entries recieved prior to 10th of july (150 Car limit)

On day entry price is $95 with includes 1 passenger (t-shirt only if stock left)

Spectators are at normal Willowbank prices of

adults $18

Students $16

children under 13 are Free

If we can get enough interest I'll be providing trophies etc, we'll have food facilities working and willowbank event staff will be basically running the event I'll just be financing it and promoting it.

The only rule for the day will be To Have Fun

Just to be clear Steve..

there is now a cost?? :blink:

shaz

Hey Shaz,

Always was going to be a cost, I never mentioned free. This event is going to be a very expensive one but one I hope that we can run on a yearly basis. I only mentioned finacing it as I'll be the guy having to pay upfront for everything, but I'm not shouting people to a race day, I'd need my head read :tease: mind you getting my head read might answer a few questions to myself :w00t:

anyway it's gonna be a great day and open to everyone that wants a funday out and possibly win a very different prize, I'm also working on a entrant trophy which will probably be a event rego plate(only available to entrant)

Thanks Steve

No Worries :crybaby:

was just clearing up a query :blush:

shazzy

ps.. Whats the very Different Prize :tease:

swords

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I am there steve.

Ian

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 7d
  • Location: brisvegas
Posted

count me in also. I need to contact rdp to get a new set of injectors and custom tune soon too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...