alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/03/21 01:59 PM Posted 16/03/21 01:59 PM Hey guys, is it possible to remove the side mirror compartment off the swivel base. As you can see from my I have cracked the plastic from the swivel base.
bradonj New Member 1 Member For: 7y 5m 26d Posted 02/09/21 12:07 AM Posted 02/09/21 12:07 AM Probably a bit late with this reply. Honestly just buy another from wreckers or ebay. That's what I did on my BA. The scalp was the wrong colour, but I just put my original one on the replacement unit. Don't get the new chinese knock off ones though. You can't change the scalp plate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now