Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 23/02/04 11:01 AM Posted 23/02/04 11:01 AM Hey YCL I got him down to $385 - told him about your price, but forgot to tell him yours were 17s :lol:
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: ACT Posted 24/02/04 12:55 AM Posted 24/02/04 12:55 AM Well done, money that is better off in your pocket rather than thiers....a bit cheeky though. :lol:
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/04 02:32 AM Posted 24/02/04 02:32 AM Neros - $400 each for 235 40 18s where I am ... I might try negotiating him down a little eh?Aren't the 18's supposed to be 245 40?
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: ACT Posted 24/02/04 03:06 AM Posted 24/02/04 03:06 AM Not for a diferent sort of T.He has a TE50 not an XR6T....
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/04 05:45 AM Posted 24/02/04 05:45 AM He has a TE50 not an XR6T....Sorry, I should have read more thoroughly
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 24/02/04 06:18 AM Posted 24/02/04 06:18 AM The T3 had 245s as standard and I've always used 245s but the Pirelli doesn't come in a 245 - I'm told they are a wider tyre anyway so should not be a problem. That other make of car uses 235s on an 8" rim so ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now