DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 17/02/04 09:24 AM Posted 17/02/04 09:24 AM I have had Pirelli P Zero Rossos fitted. They are quite simply sensational. They are quiet, and offer better turn in and lower steering effort. I was happy with the deal. They dont have a sexy tread pattern, but the good things in life are not always the best lookers!These tyres are the same ones they use as wets on some GTP cars.....I can really recomend them.
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/04 09:25 AM Posted 17/02/04 09:25 AM Ball park figure?
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 26d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 17/02/04 09:33 AM Posted 17/02/04 09:33 AM what do they wear like.
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: NSW Posted 17/02/04 09:43 AM Posted 17/02/04 09:43 AM Lots'O dollars I would be thinking!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/02/04 09:21 PM Posted 17/02/04 09:21 PM 17's or 18's Dallas,how much???
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 17/02/04 09:56 PM Posted 17/02/04 09:56 PM Sounds good Dallas,I was going to try the Pirellis, but in the end went for the Michelin Pilot Preceda. I have noticed the same effects as you though: crisper turn in. lower noise etc.Its amazing the difference a change in rubber can make.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 18/02/04 06:21 AM Posted 18/02/04 06:21 AM Yeah, c'mon, how much per metre of burnout?
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 18/02/04 07:27 AM Posted 18/02/04 07:27 AM I have had Pirelli P Zero Rossos fitted. They are quite simply sensational. They are quiet, and offer better turn in and lower steering effort. I was happy with the deal. They dont have a sexy tread pattern, but the good things in life are not always the best lookers!These tyres are the same ones they use as wets on some GTP cars.....I can really recomend them.Almost any tyre you change to will feel softer, quieter & less steering effort, its' because you have slowly got used to your old tyres wearing. :o .....I'm not saying your Pirelis are no better than what you had, what I mean is that you'd possibly say the same thing if you'd gone from Pirelli's to Dunlops. I've often heard people say the same thing when actualy they've gone backwards in tyre quality. Having said that, I'm sure the Pirellis would be quieter.
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 18/02/04 11:22 AM Author Posted 18/02/04 11:22 AM Ball park cost $320 each. How do they waer, hard to say only had em for 100k. Wear - not noticeable.Rowlan - Take your point but I drive lots of cars. I know the difference mateGiven that Dunlops appear to be dearer they seem good to me!I took the advice to buy these from a mate of mine at Subaru.17's BTWThanksDallas
GDH Member 84 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Posted 18/02/04 10:05 PM Posted 18/02/04 10:05 PM Sounds a pretty fair price...might look into those myself (shortly...)GDH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now