Benrogers Member 7 Member For: 12y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 04/12/13 10:13 AM Posted 04/12/13 10:13 AM Hey guys need a hand I got an fg xr6t ute manual and it just started happening but every time I push my clutch in there is a really annoying clicking sound inside my cabin on my clutch pedal it happens when I put my foot on the clutch and take it off it's doing my head in !!! Just wondering if anyone's had this problem or if there is something that I should be looking at ??
f-wolf Member 897 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 04/12/13 11:28 AM Posted 04/12/13 11:28 AM Is that with the Ignition on...??Just try it with the Ignition off...There is a noise from a Gearbox Switch that I can hear on my Car when I push the clutch down.
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 8m 1d Posted 04/12/13 12:51 PM Posted 04/12/13 12:51 PM its the spring on the clutch pedal spray it with some silicon spray and it will go away for a year or so mine has just started doing it again I will spray it tommorrow
Benrogers Member 7 Member For: 12y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 06/12/13 09:11 AM Author Posted 06/12/13 09:11 AM its the spring on the clutch pedal spray it with some silicon spray and it will go away for a year or so mine has just started doing it again I will spray it tommorrowSweet as thanks man I was hoping it would be an easy fix like that bloody annoying ah
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 8m 1d Posted 06/12/13 04:31 PM Posted 06/12/13 04:31 PM glad to help mate it sounds crappy doesn't it ruins the drive
Jstplyn Member 65 Member For: 12y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 14/12/13 07:27 AM Posted 14/12/13 07:27 AM I have a similar sound that's annoying me it's not really a click but a creaking sound when applying the clutch, haven't looked into it yet but anyone have any idea what it could be?, I'll also have a look and spray some silicone spray on it tomorrow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now