Jump to content

Who Will Win In 2004?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

The thing too, is that it may not be a Skaife Vs. Ambrose Vs. Murphy.

What we are wannting is it to be those two Expensive Daewoo drivers, versus too Ford drivers...whether it be Lowndes, Ingall or Radisich, or any of the others.

As Marcos said in the new article I posted, he has no support out there...no back-up.

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Turbocat
  • Guests
Posted

Barra

Just tying into your posting on an other thread , Is there another reason Ambrose is calling for more support?

If he's going to pick up his skirt and run, girly style, to the land of Donut racing then he mighten want to look like he has left Ford in the Bat Guano. I thought he was contracted for several years to FORD so maybe if another couple FORD drivers are winning , then he might get the OK to go over and drive with the "Deliverance Boys"

TC

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

I don't think, in short-term he wants to go. He has made it clear that he wants to win as many Championships here as he can.

But, he has always said that he will leave the V8 Supercars as soon as he stops enjoying it.

I don't think he wants to go yet, I think he is just telling the other Ford teams to shape up.

In the words of David Flint, "If Ford Performance Racing cannot win...Ford must."

Guest Skaifes_Babe
  • Guests
Posted

Even Though I hate to admit it, I think ambrose will have a good shot at it. :thumbsup:

but I miss my number 1 already so :finger::thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

Welcome to the forum Skaifes_Babe!

Well, you may be missing that #1 for a long time! LOL!

Guest Skaifes_Babe
  • Guests
Posted

Hopefully we will get it back this year! pray to god we do hey, or otherwise ill have to fork out another 50 bucks!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
I reckon Murphy will be a big threat.

Murphy :ta: hasn't won a championship yet,he gets psyched out of it year after year

Thexton's a shoe in :ta::ta:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

LOL @ Ducati!

Yeah, I know where my money's going...Thecko all the way!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
LOL @ Ducati!

Yeah, I know where my money's going...Thecko all the way!

Yeah Barra put 10$ on him at 5000 to one and next year you'll have your own Turbo :ta::ta:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

LOL! Sounds like a plan! Because, he is making progess you know? He is...honestly...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...