Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 6d
Posted

Hi guys,

New here and sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Been in the market for a 2009+ fpv f6 sedan. My work prevents me from going to the dealers to check cars out for the next 5months due to commitments so I have been force to just check carsales and gumtree daily. Just want to ask if anyone know of anyone only in Melbourne selling a 09+ fpv f6. After it in:

2009+

Winter white (must)

Leather interior pref

Auto (must)

Sedan (must)

Prepared to spend 35k-45k and yes I am not after new.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mcfear

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...