Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted (edited)

Gents,

Thinking of upgrading dics/pads on my G6ET and wonder if a kind member could advise what tools I'll need for the job, ie: what size bolts are used to hold calipers and would ring spanners do the job or do I need sockets. Just want to make sure I have all the right tools required before I start the job.

Any other advice on tools/other tips would be great.

Cheers

Edited by SilverG6ET
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 4d
Posted

caliper bolts are 15mm, ring spanner will work they are pretty tight though so you might want to use a breaker bar too crack them also you will need a rubber mallett to hit rotors off,and a g clamp to push caliper pistons back in.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gisborne
Posted

Hey "Silver G6" how did you get on with upgrade ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...