Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth W.A
Posted

hey guys, just a quick question

on my fg xr6 turbo there no function where I can set up the bluetooth to my iphone.

im just wondering because its got the microphone for it and the phone button on the steering wheel.

can it be because I dont have the luxury pack?

help asapppp!

thanks:)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth W.A
Posted (edited)

mk1, I thought so too, I had a look at the manual and it says like you said phone menu, its not there though? unless I cant find it, I went through everything!

Edited by RHR
quote removed
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth W.A
Posted (edited)

im not sure, how do I find out ahaha? you'd think it should because it has the microphone and everything?

Edited by RHR
quote removed
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

They have the microphone grille but you cant see if it has the mic unless u pull the hoodlining down, remove the top panel from your icc and there should be a black box attatched to the rear of the screen, if not u dont have it

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth W.A
Posted (edited)

okay thanks alot buddy, do you know if ford can put it in?

Edited by RHR
quote removed. USE ADD REPLY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...