Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Castle Hill
Posted

I have no boost leaks and no vacuum leaks.

The only faults I'm getting is p1507 and p0171.

Fuel pressure was checked by mechanic he believes it had great fuel pressure.

What's happening is the car will boost fine any gear then it will just go to no boost randomly.

I will accelerate and it will make no attempt on boosting then if I take my foot off the gas pedal and place it back on it will hit boost again.

Then the process again will start all over again.

The car is tuned to a max boost of 18psi but seems to hit 21 psi on the street sometimes.

Does anyone think it might be going into limp mode because of it.

The car has all the goodies , I.e wastegate mod and act., 1000hp cooler, plenum, exhaust, and so on. Nothing out of the ordinary anyway.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

sounds like boost cut. Mines doing the same thing sometimes, but I'm not getting any error codes.

I never get any error codes, I dont even think mine works...

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone, Queensland
Posted

Is it manual and have LED lights?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...