FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/01/12 09:03 AM Posted 04/01/12 09:03 AM Hi guys,I had to pull my battery out to charge it up today,as it went flat over Xmas.So I charged it and refitted it and now my Electric Autometer fuel pressure guage has stopped working??I have checked all the wiring at the back of the guage and where I wired it into all seems good,the sender unit is mounted before the fuel rail and checked and cleaned that also.I can hear the 044 pumping off the PW surge tank just getting no reading on the guage..Is there any way of checking the guage itself??or am I up for a new guage?? I don't really want to drive it with no fuel pressure readings!!Please, any help is appreciated!cheers Ed.
Gussa Legacy Donating Member 220 Member For: 15y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gippsland Posted 04/01/12 09:56 AM Posted 04/01/12 09:56 AM Does the led backlight work? Or is it just the function?
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/01/12 10:25 AM Author Posted 04/01/12 10:25 AM yeah mate LED lighting is working,just no pressure reading.
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 08/01/12 10:52 AM Posted 08/01/12 10:52 AM Dies it do its startup self test. Sweep from start to max . ?
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 08/01/12 11:07 AM Author Posted 08/01/12 11:07 AM nah mate,it used to do it before my battery went flat,after charging and refitting the battery it doesn't do the sweep test,only the backlight works.(no pressure reading).
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 13/01/12 09:14 PM Posted 13/01/12 09:14 PM check 12 input at gauge
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now